Member new, you have here

S

slow_warrior

Hi,

slow_warrior, I am. For friends I seek, come here I did.:)

We'll there are plenty of Friends to be found here Slow Warrior. Welcome to the boards.

Thank you, for I hope to this board I will stay a while.

Hope So Slow_Warrior, theres a lot of people who come once and are never heard of again. Glad to hear that you'll be stayin for a while. ENJOY.

A part of this board Ive been before. Tons of posts I had. A fresh start, I needed. So new name and way of posting I found.

Welcome Slow Warrior to this forum for free.
I hope you like it as much as me.:p

Ahhh TRL, famous in my days on this board as....well we shant say that right now in time.

Allthough, it's not hard to find out who I am if you ever knew a guy with the same email as my name ;)

No, for I know that you know Wise Paul please refrain from spoiling the others adventure on trying to remember me.. Well for those who do..

Paul-- Login I could not for I think you may have taken posting privelages for away. I am much more mature since then, and I dont ever argue back with administration... ever :D

thats the one that makes the most sence to me but i could be wrong.

Wrong, both of you are. Patty Benson was the only one around of you two to know me.

I quit posting when all those posters came from thats racin. ;)

Originally posted by slow_warrior
Wrong, both of you are. Patty Benson was the only one around of you two to know me.

I quit posting when  all those posters came from thats racin. ;)

But slow, we that came from tr have found a new, welcoming, sane place to post, :argue: without profanity or personal attacks and LOVE:itslove: Paul, TRL and all.

A MUCH nicer home.

Whomever you are, welcome back:beerchug:and PURRRRRRRRRRR from Kat

Oh no, I did not stop posting because of choice... ;)

I didnt mind Tr people coming over.. Whatever makes the website you know?

Not them.

It will be a cold day in hell before they even get near this website ever again.

They're just here to stir up trouble.

Already got emails from Jer-Troll with this thread copied and pasted into it.

Best to just ignore this person.

Budgirl- You are such an Angel ;););)

Paul- Email this thread to you they did? Hmm Why, is what I wonder.

If anyone figures out other than Paul who I am do not spoil the fun please.

Easily figure out you can, by my posting and words I post.

I don't think you did, #3_Angel...but Jer-troll thinks he's gonna get on this site. His email was a response to my comment that they will never be here again...something along the lines of "Oh you think so huh?" then had what I said copied and pasted into the email.

Just because a friend or two of his comes here and looks for dirt to send to him doesn't mean he's here.

Hi Budgirl-

Good Also to see you.
Fine, I have been dedicated to making my site better and havent had time to try and get my spot back on the board..

The Yoda speak was a clue in on who I was.. Remember I came back as Yoda to speakto you once more before I left? Actually I am starting to like it , I find it easier to place my words in appropriate manner.
;)

Originally posted by slow_warrior

I quit posting when  all those posters came from thats racin. ;)
First of all my name is not Patty Benson its PETTYbenson and i know you know that. So please get my name right.

And by the way welcome back!!!!!!!

Woah Woah, Jump back I did not mean to offen thee.. I onlymade a simple mistake.. :( sorry

Originally posted by paul
They're just here to stir up trouble.

Already got emails from Jer-Troll with this thread copied and pasted into it.

Best to just ignore this person.

OMG Paul, I hope you don't think it was me. I do have those addies but will NEVER sacrifice my newfound home for the sake of those who did us wrong.

Originally posted by paul
Nah

MERCI BEAUCOUP MON AMI, MA people never betray.

Do you have any relatives in SE MA?? I have a cousin who has kids older than you who married into the For... family. Judie and Lionel.

Back
Top Bottom