Memorable Driver and Crew Chief Quotes

Can't remember which driver at the chili bowl "I smelled a funny noise and saw a fire"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Harry Hogge:
All right. While we're still under a caution, I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car.

Brad Keselowski:
Hit the pace car?

Harry Hogge:
Hit the pace car.

Brad Keselowski:
What for?

Harry Hogge:
Because you've hit every other goddamned thing out there, I want you to be perfect.

EXPLICIT BUT FUNNY IF APPROVED

“5100 bud, 5100. I don’t think we needed to ****** pit! 10 away, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, right here, gas only guys. Go go go go! 1 lane 1 lane 1 lane!! Mother ****** mother ******, excellent job Pat, excellent job. ****!! Check the mother ****** damage! ****!!!!!! What’d you see there Chris did ya see anything? I can’t see the right side from here, Pat. We’re on the ****** back straightaway ****** Einstein where the **** did I pit? ****!

Last edited:
EXPLICIT BUT FUNNY IF APPROVED

“5100 bud, 5100. I don’t think we needed to ****** pit! 10 away, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, right here, gas only guys. Go go go go! 1 lane 1 lane 1 lane!! Mother ****** mother ******, excellent job Pat, excellent job. ****!! Check the mother ****** damage! ****!!!!!! What’d you see there Chris did ya see anything? I can’t see the right side from here, Pat. We’re on the ****** back straightaway ****** Einstein where the **** did I pit? ****!
Context?

Martinsville 2009

Busch: "That's was a stupid adjustment. I hope we're proud of that run. Our day is about shot now."

Penske: "Just do your best here and you're gonna be fine, OK?"

Busch: "There's no way we can compete when all we're doing is holding on to a track position that was given to us. It's the most frustrating thing in the world for you to think we're better than we are."

Penske: "If you didn't blow yourself up we'd be a lot better, I'll tell you that right now. All we hear is a bunch of stuff on the radio. So let's get serious here, you understand?"

Busch: "10-4, Dude, 10-4. Roger, we don't make any good adjustments during the race. If we started 39th, we'd be three laps down. Do you understand that?"

Penske: "I don't understand your thinking if you want to know the truth. We don't need a lot of rhetoric that's always negative. I know it's not perfect."

..... Bob Pockrass then asked Busch regarding the incident with Allgaier “Did it impact you how you raced Justin, the fact you were on pobation?” Kurt Busch responded saying “”It refrains me from not beating the **** out of you right now, because you ask me stupid questions.”

Back
Top Bottom