Michael Waltrip to join brother Darrell on Fox prerace show in 2012

Might was well hire some clowns from the circus because it's obvious Fox thinks we are a bunch of idiots.

It wouldn't be half bad if they REPLACED DW with Mikey!

It'd be worse. DW at least won races, a lot of them, and knows how to drive. Michael Waltrip is the most idiotic person out there. He only won restrictor plate races. Even Kyle Petty won at regular tracks (there used to be a time KP ran **** at Rockingham).

Other than Kenny Wallace there isn't anyone out there worse than Mikey Waltrip. DW is bad but like Andy said at least he was a winner in his Career.

It wouldn't be half bad if they REPLACED DW with Mikey!

I can take Mikey for only so long, but DW is by far the worst on TV. His ego is immense and he often doesn't have a clue as to what happened on the track, but insists he does. In between nut hugging Carl or Kyle, he takes cheap shots at guys like Petty and Pearson. It disgusts me how he says any of Kyle's NW or truck wins equal any of Petty or Pearsons Cup wins. At the end of Fox's stint last year, he started saying 'it was EASIER back when Petty and Pearson were getting all those wins'. Trust me, Waltrips campaign will continue next year because he will have his biggest chearleader along for the ride.

I can take Mikey for only so long, but DW is by far the worst on TV. His ego is immense and he often doesn't have a clue as to what happened on the track, but insists he does. In between nut hugging Carl or Kyle, he takes cheap shots at guys like Petty and Pearson. It disgusts me how he says any of Kyle's NW or truck wins equal any of Petty or Pearsons Cup wins. At the end of Fox's stint last year, he started saying 'it was EASIER back when Petty and Pearson were getting all those wins'. Trust me, Waltrips campaign will continue next year because he will have his biggest chearleader along for the ride.

The cars were also harder to drive back then, and DW knows this. Before Kyle came along, DW said on a documentary that these drivers today would never be able to compete with Petty, Pearson, Yarborough or Allison. Now that he's in love with Kyle, it was easier to win races then and a Truck Series win proves Kyle's the best driver ever.

Never watch the Pre-Race Crap anyway... What happened to Mikeys talent show on SPEED??

Kimmy- Bring Shotz & Gary to this forum.. Those guys are a Hoot!!

The cars were also harder to drive back then, and DW knows this. Before Kyle came along, DW said on a documentary that these drivers today would never be able to compete with Petty, Pearson, Yarborough or Allison. Now that he's in love with Kyle, it was easier to win races then and a Truck Series win proves Kyle's the best driver ever.

I'm seeing DW's angle pretty clearly these days. It wont be long before his brother says "YOUR 84 wins were a lot harder to get".

& bring RaceFanRob here too..

if its true...R.I.P. Corky....a True Nascar Forum,& Daytona infield Legend...

JoeDirt

It'd be worse. DW at least won races, a lot of them, and knows how to drive. Michael Waltrip is the most idiotic person out there. He only won restrictor plate races. Even Kyle Petty won at regular tracks (there used to be a time KP ran **** at Rockingham).

Yeah when Goodyear first came out with the radial tires Kyle Petty was the **** at Dover, Bristol, Rockinham and similar tracks. Funny how the radials really fit some drivers and others really struggled on them, Dale Earnhardt almost retired because of them...(minor punning unintentional)

The Waltrip Brothers will be tripping all over themselves trying to out-promote the other. Mike will be shilling for Aarons and DW will be pitching Digger.

I won't be watching...

Before you all have a stroke (CVA) let me offer a simple solution. Get a Sirius satelite receiver and listen to the race there. If you have a DVR you can delay the broadcast a few seconds so the video and audio line up.

You will honestly love the races.

I would rather watch Mikey and Kyle Petty in the octagon, 5 rounds!

Man you guys are brutal. I have always thought the Fox coverage was the best and I don't have a problem with DW. Mikey on the other hand, I'll have to wait and see how he does on Fox, but I agree he is a little much.

Back
Top Bottom