Michigan RACE thread

Well as much as fans complain about their drivers - they are hard-pressed to compare it with my guy Tony "Smoke(d)"...you talk about p!ssing away a season :rolleyes:

At least he squeeked in a win before being forced out.

Good win for Logano. Thought Harvick was gonna chase him down. This areo bs is killing me but I ain't gonna complain too much..

Ugh, sh!ts killing me..

Go contribute to Gordon's Twitter page.

If he reads them then he knows we're all pissed. ****** crew is worthless. Alan needs to GTFO too. I've had enough of his overrated ass.

There was some great racing throughout the field today. Lots of 2 and 3 wide but after watching recording of race it appears that ESPN missed nearly everything. They'd rather show an onboard camera or a side by side with the friggin crew chief. Unfortunately NASCAR and the track will be blamed for a boring race despite the fact that there was a ton of great action. Still, the MIS track surface needs to get better because they still are restricted to a 2 wide groove in the corners. Aero push was brutal as far as passing in the top 4 or 5.

And you all wondered why I was so pessimistic about Jeff. Well. There ya go

And you all wondered why I was so pessimistic about Jeff. Well. There ya go

You just gotta go with the flow.

Gordon having a bad day doesn't bother me as it used to anymore. I dont pay attention to practices like I used to or get my hopes up when he says his car is great. I think he says that so his fans dont dispair.

I dont even watch full races anymore. I often catch them half way or near ending.

Trust me your day will be better when you just dont give a crap. lol

The 24 team needs a serious overhaul, starting with the replacement of his car chief and crew chief who never seem to get the car setup right. Setting up the car for long runs isn't working. We have too many cautions and restarts for that thinking.

Everyone is an expert on the 24 team, eh? They are working as hard as they can to get the ship righted.

Back
Top Bottom