mike's hard lemonade...

J

judas1

to sponsor shane hmiels innovative race car in the busch series. they feel they are a perfect fit for eachother:D

Nothing like a Mike's Hard Lemonade after a hard day at the office...;)

Especially if you discover you have grown an evil second head. I love that commercial.

Where does Nascar draw the line for sponsors? Looks kinda shady to me. Beer was always welcome as well as cigarettes, but not hard liquor.

Isn't Mike's HARD Lemonade liquor? Does Nascar have an alcohol volume rule? I never understood their philosophy on this. They see no problem with a race car driving around the track at 200 mph plastered with a Budweiser logo or alike!

They would get a lot more sponsors if they just allowed any LEGAL business to sponsor a race car. I would love to see a Jack Daniels car in the future. Would be kinda funny to see the Jack Daniels car and a Coke car tangle on the track!:D

Mike's Hard is not a liquor it is a malt beverage. This is a little trick used by companies to get it into the convienience store/gas stations. These places are not allowed to sell liquor or wine coolers. This lets them sell to more diverse people, i.e. women, who are less likely to drink beer.

Everyone is going to need a Mike's Hard Lemonade after a hard impact in the wall if Shane Hmiel doesn't clean up his racing style. :)

Heck You cant have cigs on a car, but you can have something that if you have enough...You can kill others with. Dont seem to understand their reasoning.

sorry, but beer is alcohol, just try drinking 2 and then get pulled over for a DUI, and you can see all kinds of "commercials" during the race.

Jack and Coke..........I like it, give those to Spencer and anyone.

Sorry, DE

Well 66 they must have the right since Nascar is letting them do it. And...Dale JR. Has Bud, Rusty has Miller Lite, And now Shane has Mikes.

Its NASCAR...What can you expect. What REALLY confuses me is that WINSTON cigs is the biggest sponsor that isnt on a car. AKA...The WINSTON cup series, The WINSTON cup, The WINSTON leader Bonus, and much much more.

I guess they are affraid of the young fans. But hey, I'm 17 and I know I will never drink or smoke. I just doesn't seem fair for some sponsors to be in NASCAR and other can't.

Winston can't sponsor a car because of the tobacco settlement from a few years back. That's also why they had to drop out of the NHRA last year, they couldn't sponsor both racing series; it had to be one or the other.

Nothing better than having a few Mike's and shooting some pool! Come to think of it, I might just go have some right now :)

Back
Top Bottom