MLB 2019

I don't care about either franchise so Game 7 is cool, bring it on.

I dont either but that disasterous call has me leaning toward the Nationals even though Rendon made it irrelevant.

And hey it'd be cool to see them pop their cherry on live tv and get their first.

I guess as a Royals fan I'm glad to see Greinke do this on the biggest stage imaginable. What a dominant performance, but still just a two run lead.

This one of the best 7 game series I've ever seen

This entire playoffs have been terrible to average. The WS have been nearly unwatchable. Each of the 3 wins were decided in the early innings making the entire games boring af to watch.

This one would've been pretty bad if the Astros weren't such idiots taking out Greinke.

No, whatever came before it, this was an excellent Game 7 whether Greinke closes out a 2-1 nail-biter or with this comeback. I do think Hinch was quick to yank him. To me, you live and die with a guy pitching like that.

It also ain't over yet.

No, whatever came before it, this was an excellent Game 7 whether Greinke closes out a 2-1 nail-biter or with this comeback. I do think Hinch was quick to yank him. To me, you live and die with a guy pitching like that.

It also ain't over yet.

The 9th...Stros gotta go for homers otherwise, I dont see it.

Total implosion by the Stros' many relievers. Again, i think the itchy trigger finger is worse than sticking with Zack Greinke too long.

Cole is testing free agency so I hope Boston goes all in on him.

What was Hinch thinking not putting him in when he took out Greinke? As a matter of fact, why take Greinke out at all when he was absolutely ballin.

This entire playoffs have been terrible to average. The WS have been nearly unwatchable. Each of the 3 wins were decided in the early innings making the entire games boring af to watch.

This one would've been pretty bad if the Astros weren't such idiots taking out Greinke.

I defer to you guy's since I don't watch much baseball, seemed exciting to me the sequence of wins, in this series. Granted I only caught certain moments, maybe the best ones.

Cole is testing free agency so I hope Boston goes all in on him.

What was Hinch thinking not putting him in when he took out Greinke? As a matter of fact, why take Greinke out at all when he was absolutely ballin.
Hinch was saving him for the Yanks’ Opening Day next season :D

Greinke had just walked Soto and given up a HR before that, and Harris is their best reliever so it’s somewhat understandable. At 80 pitches with a guy who doesn’t rely on velocity and had been dealing most of the night it’s still a very curious decision and one that will be judged harshly for many years it’s looking.

Bold claim by Scherzer there. Said they were the greatest team in 2019.

They sucked for the first half so I wouldn't call them the greatest. Hell they're not even a stacked team. They did just do something very special tonight.

I defer to you guy's since I don't watch much baseball, seemed exciting to me the sequence of wins, in this series. Granted I only caught certain moments, maybe the best ones.
If you enjoyed it, there no problem in owning it. I was thoroughly entertained throughout. We all witnessed something that's never happened in the sport with the visiting team winning every single game of the series. The natural transition to a game #7 winner take all moment makes for an exciting series IMO.

I watched every minute of the series that time afforded to me. Sure, there's a lot of dull time in baseball but that's just baseball. I had no dog in the fight so it was fun to watch the series change hands throughout. If I'd been a betting man I'd have lost my home and all possessions after game #2. The series was over. And then it wasn't. Good stuff

@FLRacingFan Yankees are letting Didi walk because they dont want to pay him a measly 18 million dollars.

What's the thinking here?

@FLRacingFan Yankees are letting Didi walk because they dont want to pay him a measly 18 million dollars.

What's the thinking here?
He’s likely not going to get $17.8M/year on the open market. They could bring him back still but only for less than that. His production dropped off this year after the Tommy John surgery.

Torres probably takes over SS full-time, and maybe sign one more depth infield piece too.

He’s likely not going to get $17.8M/year on the open market. They could bring him back still but only for less than that. His production dropped off this year after the Tommy John surgery.

Torres probably takes over SS full-time, and maybe sign one more depth infield piece too.
Signed a 1 year $14 million deal with the Phillies.

@FLRacingFan What in the ****?

Yankees in a ****** nutshell. Throwing money around and still failing to win ****.

They have Stanton's carcass and now Cole to deal with for like 10 years combine. What about Judge? They will no doubt want to keep him when he's up in a few years. Another 300 million?

Jesus Christ, MLB needs a ****** salary cap now.

Back
Top Bottom