Modifieds at Loudon

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
On right now, whate of a race with Christopher and Pennick swapping the lead like crazy, just 20 laps in.

There putting on a show. Wonder what is going to happen after the break. going to get crazy..er

This just makes me anxious to hit up Stafford when they come back. Its pretty cool to see in the car.

Will be intresting how the race changes when they have the halfway break

They should just put the cup guys in these cars tomorrow, would be a lot better show.

t the break, newman in second and somthing went wrong with pennick

I really hope Newman doesn't win.

announcer right before the commercial break said somebody had to go to the back of the pack. somebody went back there, thought it was Newman.

i need to get to the modified world series in october.

need to get past the restart and we should be okay as far as wrecks

Imagine how many lead changes if this was the length of the cup race.

Sounds like it was good on TV but couldn't have been as good as being here, it was freakin great, now back to the stands and watch NNS and hope it's as good.

Sounds like it was good on TV but couldn't have been as good as being here, it was freakin great, now back to the stands and watch NNS and hope it's as good.

I bet you're right! Wish I was there to see it live.​

how much is it for thr modfied race? Is their a combo price with The other events?

how much is it for thr modfied race? Is their a combo price with The other events?
I had reserved seats on the aisle three rows down from the top under the overhang just past the start finish line for all day and they were $55 apiece and worth every penny.

i need to get to the modified world series in october.

need to get past the restart and we should be okay as far as wrecks
That is a great weekend of racing, the Modified Racing Series is even better than Nascar Touring Mods IMO, if you get a chance check them out, good car counts too.

That is a great weekend of racing, the Modified Racing Series is even better than Nascar Touring Mods IMO, if you get a chance check them out, good car counts too.

Yeah I've been to Stafford and Waterford alot, just never Thompson for racing cause it's like over an hour away. Hard to do a full weekend. :( I love anything with Modfieds in the name.

Thompson is fast, the Mods really get going, and the Super Mods, well they are even faster of course. I grew up at these two tracks, Stafford and Thompson, they are classic short tracks with a lot of character and a lot of rich history. If you get the chance to go to Thompson even on a Thurs night for their regular racing series, go, car counts are down, but there is still some good racing.

Back
Top Bottom