3 Kevin Harvick
4 Tony Stewart
5 Michael Waltrip
37 Scott Riggs
*Updated Daily

A click a day keeps Gordon away. You Earnhardt fans remember that. ;) LOL

Cassie

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 10 2004, 03:53 PM
Awww Cassie.....pleasebe kind to my Jeff......I am to JR :)
Yes Kat is nice to Jr. and all drivers.
I don't poersonally have anything against Jr.,but I'm getting tired of the few repeat winners of the MPD award all of the time,for years it's Bill Elliott winning,except when He takes Hos name off the ballot list,then Jr. wins it last year and will likely do so again,so it was teh Bill award and now it could be called the Jr. award,I suppose? ^_^ I'd just like to see more different drivers win it,but that's the way it goes.I still vote everyday but I really wonder wh I bother somedays as the award is so predetermined that We all know Who will win it very early into each season.rant over :lol: JMO

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 10 2004, 02:53 PM
Awww Cassie.....pleasebe kind to my Jeff......I am to JR :)
I was only kidding, Kat. :)

Cassie

Originally posted by nascar20+Apr 10 2004, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascar20 @ Apr 10 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Apr 10 2004, 02:24 PM
wheres Robby and Schrader?&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; ^_^
Robby, Robby who? :eek: [/b][/quote]
:p

Gordon :cheers:

Nick, check the Grands MPD site and they only post a few.

WHAAAT YOU DON'T VOTE?????

WHAT!! :eek: You mean Derrick Cope didn't make the list!!?? :lol:

As if this all scientific and all! :D It's the most determined fans that determine the winner!! You love your guy............vote!! Vote everyday!! Don't let Jr run away with it!! :D

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 10 2004, 11:24 PM
As if this all scientific and all! :D It's the most determined fans that determine the winner!! You love your guy............vote!! Vote everyday!! Don't let Jr run away with it!! :D
I really wish that Bill Elliott was still there! He is a real sweetheart and that's only one of the reasons he won so many times.

Most Popular Driver voting seems to be kinda high school to me now, even tho I vote for Jeff Gordon EVERY day!

Driver Standings*
Rank Driver Name
1 Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Kevin Harvick
4 Tony Stewart
5 Michael Waltrip
11 Kasey Kahne
*Updated Daily

Nice (for me) to see Kasey in 11th....I like that kid!

i dont understand how Bill won it like 12-15 years in a row......and dale did not get one while he was a live, had to get it after he dide....that just dont set right with me for some reasion....

Bill Elliott is a nice guy and all, but I heard about some of the things his fans would do to get him that award, and that's going overboard.

It's one thing to go over there and click in your vote once a day, I do it for Junior. But I don't register five different e-mail addresses just so I can get five votes a day. That would be cheating. Besides, it's just a popularity contest, it's not life and death.

Cassie

Why don't they just make this vote, one vote per person total. This isn't a most popular driver's contest, it's a which driver has fans with the most free time to visit a website and click a button everyday contest. :huh: <_<

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 11 2004, 10:42 PM
Why don't they just make this vote, one vote per person total. This isn't a most popular driver's contest, it's a which driver has fans with the most free time to visit a website and click a button everyday contest. :huh: <_<
I have been askin my self the same thing.....i think i have olny voted 4 times...(2 for Robby and 2 for Kenny) but i dont vote everyday, i forget or got something better to do. :wacko:

This was as of yesterday:

1. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
2. Jeff Gordon
3. Kevin Harvick
4. Tony Stewart
5. Michael Waltrip
6. Dale Jarrett
7. Mark Martin
8. Jimmie Johnson
9. Bobby Labonte
10. Kyle Petty
11. Kasey Kahne