Most Popular Driver voting!

They've already gotten an email from me, TRL. No Steve on the list. :( :screama:

I did kinda mention in my email that he would be back on the racetrack soon. :)

Of course. :) Depending on what kind of response I get back from them, if any, I might not be quite so ladylike a second time!

I was a little worried when I realized I had to punch a button. LOL Hope I got it all the way through.

Hey i know whos going to win it i hope. Number 18 or 24

Whatever happened to customer service?

I got an answer today to the email I sent to Pillsbury last week asking why Steve Park wasn't on the list...

Dear Ms. *****:

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the time you have taken to
share your comments. The information you provided will be carefully
reviewed with other members of the team.

We hope you continue to enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

Denise L. Bean

General Mills
Consumer Services

Am I missing something? Did they answer my question in a code that I'm not bright enough to decipher? *sigh*

Oh well, on the bright side Steve is back racing this week, so his name better on that list come Monday! :D

Can yuou actually beleive thkey have shauna Robinson on that list? Umm no?

no offence to anyone but most poular done mean much on that track the best will be the best no matter what the public thinks

ahh i just noticed how many typos i said in that last statement heh sorry about that i ment

no offence to anyone but most popular dont mean much on that track the best will be the best no matter what the public thinks :D

but i voted anyhow

Originally posted by judas1
we know who the most popular will always be.  So it's okay.

Yup...we've known for a while that the most popular is Bill Elliot.

Yep Bill Elliott, won year after year after year. Aren't they naming that award after him also?

I've been voting also, heard about some vote stuffing going on. Why can't everyone just do this in a fair way :( We all know who would really win ;) So, I'm not voting anymore, this isn't a fair contest. :bawling:

Vote early and often and then vote again.

At least that's what I heard in Florida.:p

Back
Top Bottom