Most Popular Driver voting!

Is Bill Elliot in it this year? I know he pulled out of it last year for Dale Earnhardt.

I just voted:D , only one clear choice left on the ballot this year for me:( Jr. all the way this year baby

Who I really want to vote for is not listed. Is it limited to just drivers that have appeared in a race in the current year?

I did vote, for my fellow birthday boy. 10-10-74 Driver #8

:D

I have voted every day for Jr. except for the 4 days I was standing in water at Texas Motor Speedway.

You really shouldn't assume that Bill Elliot will get it again. The thing to remember is that last year was the first year that the voting was available on-line, and unless you were a member of a fan club that actively sought votes for their driver, most people had no idea how to even vote.
:) :)

Originally posted by smack500
no offence to anyone but most poular done mean much on that track the best will be the best no matter what the public thinks

#48 in front of the #24,that shouldn't be!:p :p

#24 Jeff Gordon gets My vote every dam day;) ;) He's third in points & 3rd in Most Popular Driver voting thus far but this Guy can get to 1st place in both categories,IMO!:p :p

Originally posted by paul
LOL, what are you doing?

Sorry Paul,I was trying to update My signature & customize it--went back to clear the blank posts & found that there was a time limit that forbade Me to do this,but I guess it'll help Me towards getting to full member a little sooner,LMAO:D :D If U knew Me better,U'd know that I never know what I'm doing anyway,it's My SOP:D :D Just remember Paul,that there is an ignore feature:D :D :D

Originally posted by m&m's 36
Kenny Schrader!!

:D

Hello there m&m's 36,nice to c U here also,there's a lot of familiar names on this board!Hope U & Urs have a Happy 4th of July!U r 36Fan on Speed/fx boards,right?;)

Nice to meet U anyway Paul & hope U have a great Holiday weekend!

I voted for Tony Stewart. I can't believe he's 2nd in voting! Then again Tony is loved in the Midwest.

Is Tony Really 2nd???? Last I knew It was JR, Bill, then tony.

this is stupid plain and simple any idiot can vote 50 million times on that site and not get cought, I know someone who works on the site. He said they do no types of checks on the votes, all you have to do is put in a diffrent email everytime you vote and you can reg a email in 5 seconds.Its a fact to have a even close to decent poll on the net you have to have alot of filters and checks and it cant last for a long time.This poll wont even be close to correct cause nascar freaks that know what there doing can sit there all day and vote for there favorite driver all day.

well i voted to and canyou guess who voted for? an i only voted once.:p

Originally posted by smack500
this is stupid plain and simple any idiot can vote 50 million times on that site and not get cought, I know someone who works on the site. He said they do no types of checks on the votes, all you have to do is put in a diffrent email everytime you vote and you can reg a email in 5 seconds.Its a fact to have a even close to decent poll on the net you have to have alot of filters and checks and it cant last for a long time.This poll wont even be close to correct cause nascar freaks that know what there doing can sit there all day and vote for there favorite driver all day.

I guess Im not getting caught...lol GO BILL!

all this contest shows me is what drivers have fans that have nothing else to do but waste there time

That be that coke truck driver.Salbando,or what ever his name is.:p

Back
Top Bottom