Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Robert/Doug Yates

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Richard Childress

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Chip Ganassi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Childress. Other than Mikey, he's the only other former Cup driver. Ganassi is a former open wheel driver and I believe his heart is still there. Penske as well. Jack Roush has been in racing for a long time and would be second for me.

I say Roger Penske for hiring Justin Allgaier (about time someone gave him a shot), for his dedication to motorsports as a whole and for the fact that he acts professionally most of time. Plus, we share two things in common: Roger Penske made his first career pro-racing start at MMR right across the street from where I graduated high school and we share a birthday.

Richard Childress a very very close 2nd.

Penske as well. Jack Roush has been in racing for a long time and would be second for me.
Um, Roger raced NASCAR sportsman races in the 1960s. Won at Riverside in a west coast Sportsman race in 1963. He only has two professional open wheel starts. He did most of his racing in the SCCA, which is not open wheel. ;)

My deductive reasoning:

Jack Roush
Ray Evernham
Rick Hendrick
Joe Gibbs
Roger Penske
Michael Waltrip
Teresa Earnhardt NOT
Robert/Doug Yates
Richard Childress
Chip Ganassi

Hendrick is a super team, but i think rousch is more respected as a business man.

I voted Childress but would like to add Petty and Robby Gordon to that.

No votes for Ganassi and Everham either. I admit Teresa is in a class by herself. Can you say class and Teresa in the same sentence???:sarcasm:

My pick is Gibbs. I was a Gibbs fan as coach of te Redskins and followed his teams before he signed Stewart.

I have always somewhat liked Richard Childress. I got to meet him a couple of months ago and he's super nice in person. Of course it helps when his grandson just won a race.

My pick is Gibbs. I was a Gibbs fan as coach of te Redskins
I'm glad Gibbs is back in NASCAR and not coaching the 'Skins anymore. Jim Zorn is an awesome coach.

In fact, I'm voting for Jim Zorn for President; he's the only man getting anything done in Washington and bringing change to the Nation's Capital. :beerbang:

I wanted to vote for Richard Petty too. Andy durnit you left off a legend. So I say Rick Hendrick.

wow, 40 voters. I think thats the most i've seen on a poll in a long time. RC has a long lead too.

I'm glad Gibbs is back in NASCAR and not coaching the 'Skins anymore. Jim Zorn is an awesome coach.
Zorn (and Largent) to this day was the only reason I liked watching the Seahawks play. Very glad of his success at coaching.

OK, y'all talked me into voting. I really do hate these kinds of polls... :D
Teresa Earnhardt
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
9971.74%

:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

What can I say. There must have been a sudden surge in voting. Maybe it's like the Bradley Affect for Nascar.

OK.. NO FAIR... I was figuring one good deed deserves another, but only a MODERATOR or ADMIN can vote more than once. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :eviltongu:nyanya:

Naaaaaaaaaaaah... BP just needs a SPANKIN'!!! He's always waving that butt at us.. I say it's time to spank it.

LadieWwhip.gif
LadieWwhip.gif

Hmmm.... he might like that too much... so nevermind!
Smileypointingtoignoreandsayinglala.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaah... BP just needs a SPANKIN'!!! He's always waving that butt at us.. I say it's time to spank it.

LadieWwhip.gif
LadieWwhip.gif

Hmmm.... he might like that too much... so nevermind!
Smileypointingtoignoreandsayinglala.gif

Oh Lordy Yorkie, you know that is an invitation for bp to find a pic for you. You gotta stop urging him on this sort of thing. I'm afraid that I'll have to forget this thread in the future because I'm sure he will post a pic of his butt!:eek:

Oh Lordy Yorkie, you know that is an invitation for bp to find a pic for you. You gotta stop urging him on this sort of thing. I'm afraid that I'll have to forget this thread in the future because I'm sure he will post a pic of his butt!:eek:

Oh Lordy is right. If he does that, I'll have to poke both of my eyes out with pencils and well then, it's going to be mighty hard to keep on posting. LOL Ok.. so I close one and poke the other out?! ACCCK ACCCK ACCK!!! LOL

JUST SAY NO, BP!!! SAVE US ALL THE PAIN!!! :D

I'm sure I don't know what y'all are talking about. I wouldn't even know how to go about voting more than once. Maybe a bunch of peeps came over and showed Teresa some love. Maybe it was some sort of malware. Maybe someone who knows how to manipulate the system was trying to set me up.

Or, maybe there's an edit button at the top of the poll page, I forget... ;)

Back
Top Bottom