Most underrated/overrated driver(s) of the decade

Yeah I can’t put Jr on here as overrated due to his concussion history. Guy was dealing with some legit health problems

The most overrated driver of this decade is Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. I, myself, thought that the guy had some potential, and even wondered if we were beginning to see glimmers of it shine through in 2017. However, he has more often than not ran in the wrong half of the field, and this last season he found himself getting utterly trounced by a new team-mate who was supposed to be over the hill... in the form of Ryan Newman. This JTG Daugherty deal is a lifeline for the guy who once looked very promising after two consecutive Xfinity titles.

Kurt Busch gets my vote for most underrated driver of the decade. This probably has something to do with the fact that in the earlier portion of the decade, he was mired in personal problems and underfunded teams. He's had a comeback of sorts, but I've been disappointed to not see him win even more races than he has, which is probably another reason why he's not often given his due credit. The talent is so obviously there, and I'm going to be looking for a stronger CGR as a whole next year, not just a stronger Kurt Busch. CGR has two drivers fairly capable of winning regularly.

The most overrated driver of this decade is Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. I, myself, thought that the guy had some potential, and even wondered if we were beginning to see glimmers of it shine through in 2017. However, he has more often than not ran in the wrong half of the field, and this last season he found himself getting utterly trounced by a new team-mate who was supposed to be over the hill... in the form of Ryan Newman. This JTG Daugherty deal is a lifeline for the guy who once looked very promising after two consecutive Xfinity titles.

Kurt Busch gets my vote for most underrated driver of the decade. This probably has something to do with the fact that in the earlier portion of the decade, he was mired in personal problems and underfunded teams. He's had a comeback of sorts, but I've been disappointed to not see him win even more races than he has, which is probably another reason why he's not often given his due credit. The talent is so obviously there, and I'm going to be looking for a stronger CGR as a whole next year, not just a stronger Kurt Busch. CGR has two drivers fairly capable of winning regularly.
Hard to disagree here. Even if Ricky raced for Roush when RFR was a contending race team, he wouldn't be a title contender imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom