Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip Ganassi Racing

• --OTHER--

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Which team will have the most wins at the end of 2003? I went with Bill Davis Racing because of Ward!!! :rolleyes:

I went with Rousch Racing because of the number of teams and the caliber of drivers that drive those cars.

I think Jack has the best shot!! The 17, 97, will have the most out of the other 3. I think all 5 teams wil win once

It will almost definitely be Roush Racing.

As much as I like Ricky Craven, PPI Motorsports has no chance at this honor, and probably shouldn't have been an option, because it's a single-car team vs. a five-car conglomerate. The best honor that they can hope for is being the team with the best average finish.

Originally posted by stridsberry@Apr 23 2003, 05:33 PM
The best honor that they can hope for is being the team with the best average finish.
And it appears that they are currently leading in that category...

team comparision

The one thing I don't get about that is why Hass Motorsports and Jack Sprague were lumped in with Hedrick Motorsports. That definitely affects the standings.

Originally posted by stridsberry@Apr 23 2003, 03:36 PM

The one thing I don't get about that is why Hass Motorsports and Jack Sprague were lumped in with Hedrick Motorsports. That definitely affects the standings.
They are actually not included with hendrick. That is the 60 car that David? green got DQ'd in.

Originally posted by Dinoforthe3@Apr 23 2003, 05:40 PM
They are actually not included with hendrick. That is the 60 car that David? green got DQ'd in.
Oh yeah...my mind was still thinking about 2002, when Spraguw was #60 in the Busch Series. My mistake.

I went with Roush. He have the largest team. As a group, they seem to be doing OK. For a second choice I'd have to go with a tie between Joe Gibbs and Hendrick.

Originally posted by stridsberry+Apr 23 2003, 01:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Apr 23 2003, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dinoforthe3@Apr 23 2003, 05:40 PM
They are actually not included with hendrick.&nbsp; That is the 60 car that David? green got DQ'd in.
Oh yeah...my mind was still thinking about 2002, when Spraguw was #60 in the Busch Series. My mistake. [/b][/quote]
Biffle was 60, Jack was in the 24 car in Busch last year. Sprague did run the 60 in a few cup races last year though :cheers:

Originally posted by gordon24fan@Apr 23 2003, 07:29 PM
Biffle was 60, Jack was in the 24 car in Busch last year. Sprague did run the 60 in a few cup races last year though :cheers:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. Yeesh, all this time without any racing is getting to me! :( I just can't seem to get this right. Okay...Sprague drove the 24 in the BGN last year, and the 60 in a handful of Cup races. This year, he's driving the 0, and the 60 was driven by David Green in Talladega qualifying. Is that right????

I had to go with Roush What has he got 5 or 6 teams out of the 43 cars on the track. :rolleyes:

Look at all them cars! i went with Roush.. I wish hendrick to get it but their cars just arn't all as good as Roush's 5 cars.. <_<

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Apr 23 2003, 05:51 PM
I went with Roush. He have the largest team. As a group, they seem to be doing OK. For a second choice I'd have to go with a tie between Joe Gibbs and Hendrick.
Nascarwoman, those are my exact thoughts too.! ;)

Back
Top Bottom