Motorsports Fans' Purchasing Behavior Survey

• Thread starter Motorsport Professor
  • Start date
M

Motorsport Professor

Dear Racing Fans,

I am asking for your help in an academic research study on the purchases you make when attending major racing events like NASCAR Cup, World of Outlaws, NHRA Nationals, and IndyCar races. I would greatly appreciate you completing a short survey that should take about 8 minutes to complete.

The goal of this research is to develop a profile of racing fans’ purchases. This type of research has been done in other professional sports like the NFL and NBA, but has never been done for motorsports. Your answers to the survey will help us in determining what it costs to attend major races.

Your answers are completely confidential and only used in summaries. In no way will you be identified in the study. Your participation in the survey is strictly voluntary. You may stop the survey at any time without any penalty. If you are over 18 years-old and would like to participate, please click the link below (or copy and paste the address in your browser) to go to the survey on SurveyMonkey.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MotorsportFansPurchases

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me by sending me an e-mail at [email protected] or calling me at (336) 750-3266.

Thank you for your help with this research.

Sincerely,

Clay Harshaw

Assistant Professor, Motorsports Management Program

1250 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr., Suite 206

Bowman Gray Stadium Field House

Winston-Salem State University

Winston-Salem, NC 27107

[email protected]

Office (336) 750-3266

Back
Top Bottom