Moyer and Victory Circle!!

M

mudslinger47

Has anyopne takin notice of Moyer in the last three weeks of racing, the man is on a terror in his new Victory Circle chassis by Moyer!!!:beerbang:

Yes, I have noticed. He's on a roll. Wonder why Donnie Moran wasn't their?

MontanaMagic1619* results:

FINAL FINISHING RUNDOWN

1)......... 2) BILLY MOYER
2)......... 7) Earl Pearson Jr
3).........19) Steve Francis
4)......... 1) Jimmy Owens
5)......... 9) Eddie Carrier Jr
6).........21) Steve Shaver
7).........22) Scott James
8).........12) Brady Smith
9).........13) Clint Smith
10)........8) Darren Miller
11)........4) Billy Decker
12).......14) Don O'Neal
13).......15) Ivedent Lloyd
14).......10) Shannon Babb
15).......20) Dennis Erb Jr
16).......18) Josh Richards
17).......24) Brandon Kinzer
18).......23) Vic Coffey
19)....... 5) Tim McCreadie
20)....... 3) Justin Rattliff
21).......16) Darrell Lanigan
22).......17) Terry Casey
23)....... 6) Tim Fuller
24).......11) Wendell Wallace

Can we expect similiar results out of your new VC Duane?:D

pressures on baby!

Are you a Bloomer fan?? :AHHHH: ...............................:D

I'm not a die hard, crazy one. But the man knows how to get around a dirt track. I Have been a fan since the 1st time i have seen him race.

I have meet him a handfull of times and each time i have he has been really nice to me, and even has helped me.

He must of been in a good mood. I've seen both sides of him.
He does know how to get around most tracks, I will give him that much.

5 in a row for Moyer and Victory Circle

Duane, Tell Chet- NO MORE EXCUSES! Hahahaha!

Moyer is on a roll.

FINAL FINISHING RUNDOWN

1)........ 1) BILLY MOYER
2)........ 6) Josh Richards
3)........ 9) Clint Smith
4)........14) Steve Francis
5)........13) Tim McCreadie
6)........19) Dennis Erb Jr
7)........21) Darren Miller
8)........15) Rick Eckert
9)........24) Donnie Moran
10)......23) Brady Smith
11)...... 3) Brandon Kinzer
12)......12) Jason Fitzgerald
13)......20) Billy Decker
14)......22) John Blankenship
15)......17) Vic Coffey
16)...... 2) Jeep VanWormer
17)......11) Justin Rattliff
18)...... 4) Shane Clanton
19)......10) Darrell Lanigan
20)......18) Dan Schlieper
21)...... 8) Jimmy Owens
22)...... 7) Duke Whiseant
23)...... 5) Patrick Sheltra
24)......16) Dan Stone

Can we expect similiar results out of your new VC Duane?:D

pressures on baby!

Well we hope so,but were not counting th money yet,LOL we'll be down at Perris on Fri. and Sat. Time will tell!! Duane

Well we hope so,but were not counting th money yet,LOL we'll be down at Perris on Fri. and Sat. Time will tell!! Duane

Well Billy wont be in the Warrior, but will probably take his mod. So that being the case, I'm rootin for you guys for sure. Good Luck!

Glad we didn't count the money, nasty flip, 2 or 3 times over, much damage. But on a better note, Moyer winns again, 7 wins and 3 seconds in ten races, man that awesome!! Duane:(

I chatted with Chet tonight. I am so sorry to hear about that. I was really looking forward to you guys getting up front. Chet told me he had pretty much checked out, and if he says that its true, cause I've seen him check out before....lol

I made a few comments about the track condition and my posts were deleted. LOL....

Duane, will you be ready for Vegas or have you gotten far enough to know yet?

That is our goal, the cars apart, Have to replace every thing but the spindles on the front and pretty much the Q/C in the rear along with all the links . The rear shocks came out ok but lost the fronts, Afco-M2's. We got a minor tweek in the rear of the chassis but it is behind the suspention so its mostly cosmetic and it is already straighened. We got a couple of hard weeks to go but we sould make it, all the parts come from Bako except the shocks, and we can ex-ship them if necessary. Lost the fifth arm and shock and carbon fiber drive line too, probably close to six grand or so. Clocks a tickin', headed to Pete's later this evening. Billy did a great job, I'm told he checked out, so congrats to him and Rick Fringer!! Duane

Moyer won lastnight at KLMS.

Im not a big Moyer fan. The two or times iv met or tired to meet him, hes always been in a bad mood and on the rude side.

Moyer picked up another 20G's this last weekend Good for him and we got our first main win at Hanford ca. So even thou our year started less then impressive, were soldiering on!! Duane:beerbang:

5 in a row for Moyer and Victory Circle

Duane, Tell Chet- NO MORE EXCUSES! Hahahaha!

LOL Well, things are lookin' up now with a win and second, were hoping to get consistancy, thats all we want. Duane:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom