Ms. Fisher to test Roush BGN car!!

P

PettyBenson

There is a report that Sarah Fisher will test a Nascar Busch Series
Team at the end of the year.The report is that it's with Roush
Racing. Jack Roush needs someone to replace Greg Biffle (who is going
to Winston Cup in 2003)for 2003 in the Busch Series.No report on
where this test will be at.

i found this from a very good IRL site and one of the people there that work with the IRL or IMs recived this in there e-mail

I hope it all works out and she gets the job!!!

Sara Fisher would be a great person to start a carrer in Nascar. I remember hearing that racing was just a part time thing in between school? Is this correct? I hope not, shes got a career in racing to look forward too.

I think she is still getting her degree at butler U here in Indiana during the winter for enginering. She might hav ealready got it but not sure

So does that mean that this degree is just a backup incase racing fails? Or does she plan on putting that to use? Silly Season rumors have got the best of me yet again....

Isn't Sarah Fisher that woman that always crashes in IRL? I've seen her move up in her career but haven't been too impressed so far. I thought Tina Gordon was really going to go somewhere, but then she got injured.

Well, Last week at Michigan...She almost won the race. Ended up 8th after being shuffled back a bit. She was leading up there in the end, But thats about all Ive ever seen out of her.

I guess you did not see the last IRL race she was bummping wheels with other people and was moving to the front of a 10 car pack. She just never has been given good equpiment with the teams she was with, now this team is having troubles too. So is her team mate. She has had 5 races this year and 2 very strong runs

I hope it works out. Nascar could use the extra fans it would bring. And she is a whole lot better racer than Shawna from what I've seen. And she is pretty cute too.

Honestly, all I ever really watch is the Indy 500 in that series. I think I'm going to have to watch more before I judge this Sara Fisher.

That would be cool to see Sarah Fisher race in BGN in top notch equipment. Before this year I didn't really watch the IRL but after seeing the finish at Texas I have been fixed. Hope Sarah can do well.

Yeah you can't let the Indy 500 decide on if you like the IRL or not even thought its the most prestigis race its not the best raceing. But all the other races are pretty good

Going back to what PettyBenson said earlier, it seems like a lot of the younger people coming into Nascar are getting engineering degrees. Ryan Newman has a degree in Engineering.

And I think Sarah Fisher is great. I haven't got to watch her very much, I'm pretty devoted to Nascar, but I think it would be great to have a talented female driver in this sport.

I think it would be great to have a young lady driving in NASCAR. Just as long as the guys don't get mean like they did to that girl driving Late Models.

That was a shame what those guys did to that girl trying to run Late Models. I'd like to think that our guys on the Cup circuit have a bit more class. Here's hoping, anyway...

i would love to see her drive bgn!!!! he'd be crazy to let her go!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
Yeah you can't let the Indy 500 decide on if you like the IRL or not even thought its the most prestigis race its not the best raceing. But all the other races are pretty good

That would be like watching the Daytona 500 and saying that Tony Stewart sucks because he only lasted a few laps. We ALL know that isn't true. Just to put it into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom