Ms Renshaw BGN Debut

H

HardScrabble

According to comments she made on Trackside last night, Deborah will make her Busch Series debut at Memphis in two weeks.

Good luck to her and the team.

Any idea of who is sponsoring the car?

She ran Hooters on the back of her Late Model which is a real marketing stroke of genius, and what with the way Bodine has been not the best this year it might make a difference in his career also.

No word I've heard on a sponsor.

Toys-R-Us which sponsors the Kevin Grubb ride she will take over next season will move up to WC with Kevin. National City Bank sponsors the ARCA ride she has with Bob Schacht, but I don't know if they are with Bob or Deborah.

The last report I saw said that Team Bristol owner Rick Goodwin was exploring sponsorship possibilities but no specifics were given.

I thought I saw just recently that Hooters and Bodine had struck a multi-year deal, but that may have been rumor and not absolutely a done deal.

Maybe a Maidenform Car?

Lyn St.James sez that women's sports produce either 1 or 2 billion in ad revenue every year. Some of the old boys might not like it but I think more than a few of them are going to watching from the pits as the calmer and more patient females take over.

I know we used a lady back when we were bracket racing and that girls tree times were dead nuts every time. Hardly any variation at all.

isn't Grubb injured righ tnow i know the past two weeks someone eles has been in the car. maybe sh eis going to driver the 54 car at Mephis. But I hope that she can find a sponcer i think she and Tina Gordon could have a future in NASCAR.

Whoever sponsors her will get a good spokesperson. From what I've seen on TV she is quite articulate. I hope see does well. Does anyone know what happened to the guy who organized the protest mess?

nascarwoman, last I heard, the guy had taken off to tracks unknown. LOL

Debra struck me a a very articulate young lady, with a definite goal in mind. I wish her all the best.

:D "Clapping" for Deborah :D

I think shes got a lot of good things coming in the future. Bet Mark Day never dreamed what his little stunt would do. :p

Originally posted by drslingshot
:D  "Clapping" for Deborah  :D  

I think shes got a lot of good things coming in the future. Bet Mark Day never dreamed what his little stunt would do. :p

I don't think that thing was anything but jealosy. Deb is a better driver and I hope she does well and the day man goes back to obscurity.

She ran a pretty good race just to bad that her and Tina go into what i think was a ego match at the end trying to be the top female! But still great run for both of them stayed out of trouble untill they got to the last few laps, then they bagned on each other

Deborah has already spoken to the press about her displeasure with Tina yesterday...

you want a female rivalry?

You got it!

i have a feeling kasey kahne is on deborah's side...

Back
Top Bottom