My kitty Hank passed last Thursday

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
20221103_151717.jpg
I made the decision to put him down. He had stopped eating and then stopped drinking water.

I didn't have the money for all the different blood tests needed to diagnose, they were over $500. He would have needed long term care at the vet too. I just could not afford thousands of dollars and even then I was told he might still not make it.

I wish I still could have tried to save him. I miss him so so much. It's awful

I am so sorry for your loss. Words are hard to find but I just know that you loved Hank and he was fortunate to have your love throughout his life.

I know exactly how you're feeling and am sorry. We put our dog down almost a month ago and I still get teary eyed every day or so.

Nice looking cat.

He was something else. He was a big boy, solid. You'd pat his back and it was all tom cat but he was fixed. He weighed 17 pounds the day he passed. He'd walk across me in bed and it HURT.

He loved pets. You'd pet him and you were his friend for life. He loved to bring me toys. He'd cry with a toy in his mouth, not sure why he did that?

He loved to get on the kitchen counter despite it being a no zone. He was THE most stubborn cat I've ever had.

He had to be in the bathroom when I was. I left the door cracked a couple weeks ago and I found him laying in the bath tub, just laying there looking at me like no biggie.

He was an indoor kitty. You could leave the front door wide open and he would never go out. I was his person, he was a devoted cat. This was my big man cat.

20220924_152457.jpg

He was something else. He was a big boy, solid. You'd pat his back and it was all tom cat but he was fixed. He weighed 17 pounds the day he passed. He'd walk across me in bed and it HURT.

He loved pets. You'd pet him and you were his friend for life. He loved to bring me toys. He'd cry with a toy in his mouth, not sure why he did that?

He loved to get on the kitchen counter despite it being a no zone. He was THE most stubborn cat I've ever had.

He had to be in the bathroom when I was. I left the door cracked a couple weeks ago and I found him laying in the bath tub, just laying there looking at me like no biggie.

He was an indoor kitty. You could leave the front door wide open and he would never go out. I was his person, he was a devoted cat. This was my big man cat.

View attachment 66197
Thanks for sharing. I know it hurts but It sounds like he lived a great life and you made it all possible.

Back
Top Bottom