My man Jimmy!!

D

DE Wrangler 2

As a non Jimmy Spencer fan (despite with sgbg says!!) I've been looking at WC points.....I mean the guys outside the top ten. I've noticed something interesting about good ole Jimmy. He's 23rd in points right now going into tomorrow's race. Pretty far down the list to say the least......but, he's ahead of some other drivers who are pretty good racers!! Robby G--24, Bobby H--25, Ward B--26, Jeremy M--27, Kevin H--28, Mike S--29, and John Andretti--30. Granted, non of these guys are having a stellar season this year, but with the exception of Kevin Harvick all those drivers have one more race under their belts (Jimmy not getting into the Daytona 500 and Kevin for his BS in that truck race). Where would they be if they too had 18 races instead of the 17? Maybe well within the top 20...........possibly in the top 15!! Just a point of note for my buddy the "Donut Guy" (still think he should hook up with Krispy Kreme and drive the "Kreme Machine"!!):D

I just like his coming thru style. Every track is a short track to Jimmy The Mouth. Big E made a living convincing others to simply get out of the way. I would imagine that seeing Mr Excitement coming up in yer mirror does not make for happy times.

Originally posted by 71Fan
I just like his coming thru style. Every track is a short track to Jimmy The Mouth. Big E made a living convincing others to simply get out of the way. I would imagine that seeing Mr Excitement coming up in yer mirror does not make for happy times.

I wouldn't think that big ole red target in your mirror would be all that pleasant either!!:) Forgot which race it was but just few weeks ago Robby Gordon got a taste of that target when he bumped Jimmy out of the way for position.........Jimmy chased him around the track after the checkered but thought better of retaliation........but it sure was funny to see Robby just pull over to the wall and stop!!:D

OK here it goes, I would say I have to agree! (He was #1 on my pair up survey!! go figure) He does make the races exciting. You always wonder what he's going to do and when he's going to do it! I was surprised at how far up in points he is. I know he can drive that Target car and I, for one, am glad I don't have to see that in the mirror every race! I do wish he would take credit for some of the wrecks and spins he causes, although not only him but any of the other "whiners" out there. That's the main reason of dislike. Maybe just me and he does claim when he's responsible, just don't see it that often. :eek: It would give him and his team a much needed boost to win Sunday and if he does I'll post a good job just like any other driver!:D

Disclaimer: I am not a Spencer fan!! I am not a Spencer fan!!

I can not like him, I just can't! He's not cute, doesn't have a killer body, and the hair, please. You know us girls have to like a driver based on his looks! We don't look at talent or what they do on the track! ;) There is no way I like him! I like so many drivers now I have to have someone to boo!:D I mean that is a face only a mother could love!

Who do you think you're fooling sgbg? That disclaimer just don't cut it!!:D

You like the guy...........we all like the guy!!:) He's fun......yeah fun to bash (something I do occassionally, but hey, what can I say?) but he really doesn't whine or complain anymore than most drivers. He's cause his share of wrecks........but so many others have do that too. AND FEW EVER ADMIT TO IT EITHER!! At least he does once in a while!!:)

Originally posted by sgbg88
I can not like him, I just can't!  He's not cute, doesn't have a killer body, and the hair, please. You know us girls have to like a driver based on his looks!  We don't look at talent or what they do on the track! ;) There is no way I like him! I like so many drivers now I have to have someone to boo!:D I mean that is a face only a mother could love!

Okay.........it's the looks!!:D Guess you'll never like Gregg Biffle either?:D

Alright I might just like to watch him race and bash him too (just for fun) You can always count on him for a good interview and never know exactly what he'll do. One of the reasons Nascar is so fun to watch. So you could say he contributes to the one of the reasons I watch. How did I go from a Spencer hater to a Spencer Defender? What is wrong with me. :p Just don't expect too much from me regarding him. I might go back to not liking him if he takes out my 88 car! I'll just let Miss Piggy take care of him!

heard someone likes Jimmy Spencer..here is a picture for your nightstand......:D

Gregg Biffle is not that ugly! I've always liked him and love to watch him and Harvick go at it. Used to only watch WC but after they started tangling I loved BGN! He has a great talent and can't wait for him to go full time in WC. Maybe I just look past his looks because he's a tad bit thinner than Spencer and easliy missed!:p

And another convert!!:D If he takes out DJ, I might be there right with you sgbg..........but I don't think he will. Jimmy doesn't "take out" drivers like some think. He races hard and sometimes too hard with lesser experienced drivers. DJ and Jimmy have been racing for enough years to know what the other will do in a given situation.......if they wreck each other it will NOT be because either one "took the other out".:)

Just so no one forgets about Jimmy Spencer!!!:D

His home office:

Now I'm being tag teamed, this is so not fare! You can't have corrupted your wife with Spencer too? Jeffy is sooooo much cutier! :D Don't listen stay with Jeff!

I don't think any of the drivers are ugly..............or fat..so what?
is everyone in here perfect? who started this anyway..........I think all the drivers are great..............all good looking.............

maybe some should look at themselves in the mirror before they pass judgement on others................:satisfied

Good one DE2, and Cutiepie 24 people always pick at Jimmy for his looks, even Jimmy has made fun of his eating! It's all in fun and it's not taken seriously! I like most all of the drivers for their driving and dedication not their looks. And believe me I look in the mirror enough and don't like everything I see there either!:(

I have actually been surprised by Jimmy's newfound sense of composure as witnessed in postrace interviews and appearances on RPM2 and Nascar tonite. Maybe becoming a Team owner in the Busch series and sponsoring a new, young driver has taught him that the displays of the past are no way to "raise" a rookie.

I'll even give a PURRR to Jimmy (gotta LOVE those Krispy Kreme donuts tho)

DE Wrangler 2,

Sorry to spoil your memory, but I believe it was Bobby Hamilton who chased Robby around the track, and not Jimmy. It happened at Dover, after Robby bumped Bobby out of 8th place on the final turn. Hope this clarifies everything.

what i think is funny is that Jimmy only makes himself look like an ass on sunday, the day after the race, he almost always says that he was only putting his foot in his mouth during the post race interviews (case in point - Bristol )

Good point 6 17 97 99! He does get interesting on race day! Now that I think I like him, I hope he wins today!;)

Back
Top Bottom