NA$CAR racing on cell phones

As time goes on I find myself far less interested in the weekly type television shows. I could survive on sports related programming alone. I can get all of the NFL that I need over the air with an antenna. The NHL and MLB? Well that's a different story. They are only on our regional sports network. I'm not sure where I can get that other than some sort of wired provider. I may be taking in far more of those events on radio in the future.

I like watching sports as well and as far as the NFL goes the home teams that are broadcast in my area are the Bears, Colts and Lions and I have nothing against these teams but I grew up as an Eagles fan so I have to have DirecTv in order to be able to see them. If I could solve that riddle I would get rid of the satellite and watch Netflix and YouTube as they have the non sports programming I like the best.

Coverage, coverage, coverage. Did I mention coverage? Seriously though, the only reason that I'm with Verizon where I live is because of the coverage. Outside of Verizon & AT&T I don't know that I can pick up any other towers from my area. Years ago I got by just fine without the dang phone. Now I feel like it is a necessity. I'm not so sure it is. Our cell phone bill has to be the second largest bill that we have every month. If you looked up the word ridiculous in the dictionary, there'd probably be a picture of my Verizon bill.

IDK what NFL Sunday Ticket costs but I know I pay stupid money for it. Every year I think I will give it up and every year I allow it to renew.

I like watching sports as well and as far as the NFL goes the home teams that are broadcast in my area are the Bears, Colts and Lions and I have nothing against these teams but I grew up as an Eagles fan so I have to have DirecTv in order to be able to see them. If I could solve that riddle I would get rid of the satellite and watch Netflix and YouTube as they have the non sports programming I like the best.
I'd still get the Steelers games OTA if/when I cut the cord.

Meant to say dropped DirecTV on the above Sunday Ticket post. Dish doesn't have Sunday Ticket as an option but I do have the RedZone Channel.

Back
Top Bottom