Nair should be banned

I have known people to use it on their heads and even swimmers and body builders to use it on their chests, arms, legs, and everywhere in between. I don't think I want to know what that feels like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

The laws of Greg©®

Hair = > sensitivity
less hair < increased toe curling

It has always been a good way for us to round up the weeds near the flower bed.
A miracle product imo.

giphy.gif

It has always been a good way for us to round up the weeds near the flower bed.
A miracle product imo.

5 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify...

You mean the chemical product designed to rip hair from your flesh hurt you? Say it aint so :)

I prefer my landing strips to be smooth, but nothing like a bit of roughness every now and then.:)

The blessed rosebuds with the fresh morning dew, and the honey suckle atmosphere needs room to bloom.

I prefer my landing strips to be smooth, but nothing like a bit of roughness every now and then.:)
It depends on what exactly you are trying to do with it at all moment, I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I'm ashamed to admit until recently I thought it was just a brand of shampoo

You do know women only shave their legs because an ad campaign convinced people they needed to be smooth right?

So, wait .... I'm confused. You've known for 10 years you're allergic to it ... but you use it anyways ... and it needs to be banned ... because, why? Because you weren't smart enough to not use something you know would hurt you, to do something unnecessary, which has nine other ways it can be done anyhow? Do I have that right?

So, wait .... I'm confused. You've known for 10 years you're allergic to it ... but you use it anyways ... and it needs to be banned ... because, why? Because you weren't smart enough to not use something you know would hurt you, to do something unnecessary, which has nine other ways it can be done anyhow? Do I have that right?
:XXROFL:

Women.

It's easier, quicker, with a better finish.

2-3 hours of pain. Days of great legs.

It's easier, quicker, with a better finish.

2-3 hours of pain. Days of great legs.

I can lose 15 pounds in 15 minutes by taking a knife and slicing a big chunk of my belly off. It's easier and quicker too. Probably a lot less than 3 hours of pain, and I guarantee the weight won't return. .... If I survive I'll post online that we need to ban knives.

I can lose 15 pounds in 15 minutes by taking a knife and slicing a big chunk of my belly off. It's easier and quicker too. Probably a lot less than 3 hours of pain, and I guarantee the weight won't return. .... If I survive I'll post online that we need to ban knives.
:D

That aint nothing like being around smooth legs.

Difference:

19 yrs old - burnt the crap out of yourself with a hair remover

50 yrs old - who cares??? Bring on the bush.

heh

I'm 22 but yea, I can't wait til I get to that idgaf time in my life

Back
Top Bottom