NASCAR 2017 - BOLD Prediction Thread ****THE VOTE****

RacerrecaR

*Screams in DW*
Top 7 vote-getters advance to the final round in this thread. You may vote for up to 7 predictions..please post your vote as a response to this thread. (I would have made an actual poll but it only allows up to 10 options).

Kyle Busch wins 0 Xfinity Series races this year

Kyle Bush will win the first Monster Energy Nascar Cup Title

Matt Kenseth will be the 2017 CUP Champion

Ryan Blaney takes the championship

No Chevys in the final 4

NASCAR fans as a collective will get nervous every time Dale jr. hits the wall

Danica Patrick makes the final four by winning 3 races

Michael Waltrip wins the Daytona 500

2017 Monster Cup Series Champion AJ Almendinger

Jeff Gordon races some more Cup races this year

A rookie makes the Final Four in all 3 national series

Martin Truex Jr wins the Championship

Danica Patrick will score 3 or more top five finishes in points-paying events in 2017. Qualifying races, in-race segments 1 and 2, Powder Puff races and other novelty events not included. In other words, real race top fives

All green flags in the Monster Energy Series will drop on scheduled day

Kyle Larson will win the NASCAR Cup Championship

Kevin Harvick wins 10+ cup races

Chris Buescher proves doubters wrong by winning a race and reaching the Homestead Final 4

After unrelenting pressure from sponsors and team owners, a NASCAR management coup elevates Rob
Kauffman to NASCAR CEO.

Ford sweeps both the Driver and Manufacturer championships

Suarez, Elliot, Blaney, and Larson win a combined total of 5+ races this season

Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins multiple races and makes the final 4.

Clint Bowyer leads SHR in wins this year

No race will have all the starting cars still running at the finish

Chris Buescher wins one of the Bristol races to advance to the playoffs

None of the 36 points-paying Cup races will be won by a car that starts the race on the front row

At least one of the following 3 rookies will win 3 or more races: Ty Dillon, Daniel Suarez, Erik Jones

My votes:
Chris Buescher proves doubters wrong by winning a race and reaching the Homestead Final 4
Chris Buescher wins one of the Bristol races to advance to the playoffs
None of the 36 points-paying Cup races will be won by a car that starts the race on the front row
At least one of the following 3 rookies will win 3 or more races: Ty Dillon, Daniel Suarez, Erik Jones

I thought we all had a shot.

If we don't, I'm voting for myself. Nuts to the rest of you guys.

Danica Patrick will score 3 or more top five finishes in points-paying events in 2017. Qualifying races, in-race segments 1 and 2, Powder Puff races and other novelty events not included. In other words, real race top fives

I tossed out those that either didn't seem bold enough or that appeared to have absolutely no chance of happening.

No Chevys in the final 4

No Chevys in the final 4

Martin Truex Jr wins the Championship

Suarez, Elliot, Blaney, and Larson win a combined total of 5+ races this season

2017 Monster Cup Series Champion AJ Almendinger

What is this? This isnt how this was done in previous years.. The vote was for winning predictions only and was done at the end of the season. Now only 7 people can play? I dont get it..
Go back and read the first post in the primary thread. DPK stepped down, and RacerrecaR will be running the BPs this year. He's using a new set of rules, and one of them is a limit on the number of predictions. If you didn't get yours in on time (like me), you're subject to a vote to fill the seven remaining 'unchartered' spaces.

DPK asked several times if anyone wanted to pick up the gauntlet. RacerrecaR was the volunteer. His game, his rules.

Go back and read the first post in the primary thread. DPK stepped down, and RacerrecaR will be running the BPs this year. He's using a new set of rules, and one of them is a limit on the number of predictions. If you didn't get yours in on time (like me), you're subject to a vote to fill the seven remaining 'unchartered' spaces.

DPK asked several times if anyone wanted to pick up the gauntlet. RacerrecaR was the volunteer. His game, his rules.
Well.. Mines on there any how lol

No Chevys in the final 4

I'll vote for myself: At least one of the following 3 rookies will win 3 or more races: Ty Dillon, Daniel Suarez, Erik Jones.

Something I should have added to my original prediction: 3 or more Cup races. But, I may have implied that with the term "rookies."

I thought we all had a shot.

If we don't, I'm voting for myself. Nuts to the rest of you guys.

1. Matt Kenseth will be the the 2017 Cup Champion
2. don't care
3. don't care
4. don't care
5. don't car
6. don't care
7. don't care

I'll vote for myself: At least one of the following 3 rookies will win 3 or more races: Ty Dillon, Daniel Suarez, Erik Jones."
Just wondering what the results would be if everyone voted just for themself . . . . :owquitit:

So Austin Dillon winning 2 races, something he's never done even once, and making it to the Round of 8, something he's also never done, isn't bold enough?

This has to be a joke.

Kyle Bush will win the first Monster Energy Nascar Cup Title

Michael Waltrip wins the Daytona 500

Clint Bowyer leads SHR in winsthis year

Jeff Gordon races some more Cup races this year

So Austin Dillon winning 2 races, something he's never done even once, and making it to the Round of 8, something he's also never done, isn't bold enough?

This has to be a joke.

You misunderstand the nature of the vote.

The first 40 predictions made (including yours) are in the game.

This vote is to decide which 7 of the 26 "overflow" predictions makes the game.

I suggest that you vote for this one:

None of the 36 points-paying Cup races will be won by a car that starts the race on the front row.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if all you guys are so pissed off about the voting deal...... you should have got off your sorry asses and posted your predictions earlier..... racerrecar..... or Yogi Bear... stated the rules from day 1..... You snooze..... You lose.....

I'll admit, I didn't see the thread until about 30 minutes before the deadline. :oops: Seems odd to me that he only wants a certain number of predictions, but at least I made my prediction on time this year.

A funny story: Last year, I came up with a silly "bold prediction" while telling myself I would come up with an actual bold prediction for DPK to count before the deadline, then forgot to make a bold prediction before the deadline. :cuckoo:

Maybe if all you guys are so pissed off about the voting deal...... you should have got off your sorry asses and posted your predictions earlier..... racerrecar..... or Yogi Bear... stated the rules from day 1..... You snooze..... You lose.....
You mad bro? Lmao

What's up here? Are we still voting? Do we have a tally? What about the ones that are already wrong?

Somehow I've gotta feeling that there are some hanging chads involved and the results of the Electoral College vote don't jive with the results of the popular vote. :confused:

but I've been wrong before . . .

There were issues with voters crossing state lines, the dead voting twice ... stuff like that.

It could be a while.

yo, @RacerrecaR

Just wondering if this game is still going or are we just going to let it wither away . . .

Back
Top Bottom