NASCAR 2021 BOLD PREDICTIONS

Agreed that we still need to wait and see about #46. Ain't over til there's a whole field of cars on track in February.

Prediction #112 can't be determined at this point.

Predictions #8, #3, #7, #27 and #64 are all true.
All those who posted a Prediction for 2021 can now vote for their choice as to the winner.
Voting ends with the Banquet. Any questions?

I ALMOST said Harvick would be winless and boy I should’ve... but when I said the same about Truex last year and he won one race I gave myself a little buffer. It may end up costing me. Oh well.

Prediction #112 can't be determined at this point.

Predictions #8, #3, #7, #27 and #64 are all true.
All those who posted a Prediction for 2021 can now vote for their choice as to the winner.
Voting ends with the Banquet. Any questions?
Where do we vote?

When I made my prediction, I was sure that if it was proven not to be true Allmendinger would be the winless one. Just an off year for ford but a great year overall.

If you all vote here I will tally the votes of course we can all tally them.

In order to decide which prediction is the most BOLD (among those determined to be proven true), a poll thread will be posted in short order.

An updated evaluation of the predictions:

NASCAR 2021 - BOLD PREDICTIONS FINAL.jpg

In order to decide which prediction is the most BOLD (among those determined to be proven true), a poll thread will be posted in short order.

An updated evaluation of the predictions:

View attachment 58650
Thanks for making things plain for all. There is an old saying, "If you want things done right, Do it Yourself" :pbjtime:

Back
Top Bottom