NASCAR 2022 - Bold Prediction Thread

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The racing-forums.com BOLD PREDICTION game is back for the 12th consecutive year.

Board users are invited to submit one, and only one, prediction that concerns the upcoming NASCAR 2022 racing season.

Predictions can concern virtually anything related to one of the three premier NASCAR series (Cup, Xfinity, Camping World Truck).

The predicted event must occur sometime after the prediction is made and before the end of the day of the last race of the 2022 season.

All predictions, to be posted to this thread, should be as specific as possible (especially numeric predictions) and something that can be easily verified.

Before making a prediction, check the thread to avoid duplicating one that's been previously posted.

If identical predictions are made, only the first one to be posted will be accepted.

The deadline for prediction submittals is set at noon eastern time, Sunday, February 20th, 2022, the scheduled date of the 2022 Daytona 500.

A spreadsheet listing all accepted predictions will be compiled and then posted prior to the start of the Daytona 500.

After the last race of the season an updated spreadsheet will be posted showing the accuracy, or inaccuracy, of each prediction.

A list of the predictions proven to be true will be posted on a new, separate thread for all to vote on as to which true prediction was the MOST BOLD.

A list of predictions that gathered the greatest percentage of votes each year is as follows:

2021 - 55.3% - @Zerkfitting - A non-charter team wins a (Cup) race

2020 - 37.5% - @be9ak7ts16 - Chase Elliott wins his first Cup title

2019 - 37.2% - @LewTheShoe - At least one 2019 Cup winner will fail to make the playoff field

2018 - 47.6% - @Snappy D - Matt Kenseth is driver of the #6 car by the 2nd half of the year

2017 - 56.1% - @SlicedBread22 - No Chevy's in the Final (Championship) Four

2016 - 43.5% - @Zerkfitting - Tony Stewart will win a race this (2016) season

2015 - game thread lost

2014 - 72.5% - @Wrangler1 - HMS (5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title

2013 - 47.2% - @BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

2012 - 50.0% - @FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races

2011 - 46.2% - @dpkimmel2001 - Paul Menard will win his first Cup race with RCR in 2011

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!

My favorite thread on the entire board…it’s back
1642727950784.gif

there is some pretty crazy ones so far,whats tmt. i like the bell one.iam still thinking of mine

A dirt race, a stadium race, an international race, and a street circuit all paying points will all be added to future schedules in any of the 3 series.

There will be at least four Level-3 penalties charged across the top three national touring series. 'Charged' means NASCAR will cite the teams, although the penalties may be overturned on appeal.

That ought to keep me eligible through championship weekend.

Back
Top Bottom