NASCAR 2025 for cord cutters

RaceCritter

Crew Chief
So starting next year the challenge of watching all the CUP races becomes a bit more challenging it seems.

You will need FOX + FS1 + TNT + Amazon Prime + CW?

Am I getting this right or missing something? I figure we need a grid to show which streaming services do or don’t have all of the above. FUBO vs Sling Vs HULU vs YouTube. Which one will be the most globally NASCAR broadcast friendly?

And how many log in and subscriptions will ultimately be needed to watch it all?

So starting next year the challenge of watching all the CUP races becomes a bit more challenging it seems.

Am I getting this right or missing something? I figure we need a grid to show which streaming services do or don’t have all of the above. FUBO vs Sling Vs HULU vs YouTube. Which one will be the most globally NASCAR broadcast friendly?

And how many log in and subscriptions will ultimately be needed to watch it all?

YouTube TV and a Prime Video subscription. The new deal is very cable heavy and not friendly to people who either stream or watch OTA TV.

Remember qualifying and practice first half is all on Prime too. TruTV has the second half.

CW app is completely free, no login required.

Reminds me of back in the day when you had CBS-TBS-TNN-ESPN broadcasting races. I think ABC and TNT were in there too. The more things change…

Kind of makes watching the "NASCAR stream" from another country a must for when we are on the road.

Seriously, Amazon Prime??? All I have is Sling and I can barely afford that! Guess I’ll be missing a few races next year. Hopefully Amazon ain’t getting a ton of races.

Cable TV is a dying entity. Streaming is the future because broadcaster can show their events in a 4K format. That's what a lot of people want especially those with these monster sized TVs. The bigger the TV, the worse the cable/satellite picture looks on it.

Cable TV is a dying entity. Streaming is the future because broadcaster can show their events in a 4K format. That's what a lot of people want especially those with these monster sized TVs. The bigger the TV, the worse the cable/satellite picture looks on it.
Cable picture looks great on my 65” Sony

I use a Amazon Firestick for TV programs. If you have that available, You can get TSN which has all cup and xfinity races plus much more sports for $200 a year.

Reactions: sdj
Reminds me of back in the day when you had CBS-TBS-TNN-ESPN broadcasting races. I think ABC and TNT were in there too. The more things change…

1999 and 2000 had: ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, TNN and TBS just for Cup races. Different channel every week.

The nice thing about YouTube TV is, it will usually bring NASCAR up on my home screen.

If you're a fan of a college team, especially one in the Big Ten, you'll find yourself doing a lot of channel flipping. Same with the NFL.

The Jacksonville Jaguars had games on the following platforms last year: ABC, CBS, Disney+, ESPN, ESPN+, Fox, NBC, NFL Network, Peacock and Prime VIdeo. 10 different platforms in 17 weeks.

Caitlin Clark's college games were on: Big Ten Network, CBS, ESPN, Fox, FS1, NBC and Peacock.

The beauty of the Xfinity deal is that the vast majority of people should be able to get the entire season for free with an antenna.

It is ironic that the series that is totally free over the air is sponsored by a cable company.
The title sponsorship deal expires at the end of this season. It’s possible Comcast renews a sponsorship package with NASCAR, but it’ll probably be structured in a different manner than as a series sponsor.

Like Craftsman and Trucks, I wouldn’t really be surprised if Busch wound up as the Grand National Series title sponsor again.

The title sponsorship deal expires at the end of this season. It’s possible Comcast renews a sponsorship package with NASCAR, but it’ll probably be structured in a different manner than as a series sponsor.

Like Craftsman and Trucks, I wouldn’t really be surprised if Busch wound up as the Grand National Series title sponsor again.

It's been reported that Xfinity won't renew.

Back
Top Bottom