Nascar at Richmond pre race thread

That’s not a good thing.
I doubt very many people want to see a caution when their driver is leading or a manufactured caution, but late race cautions are what made the race so exciting last weekend. Every start after a caution kept me on the edge of my seat. If they would have gone to a single file start like a couple on here suggested, then that race would not have been near as exciting as it was IMO. So, I don't see it as a bad thing unless someone is bored of the race and just want it to be over.

I'm surprised they haven't started bad mouthing the choose rule myself. lol

1648832176066.png

Which matters to fans, especially at the track! I don’t sit there and just watch the damn leader, you find the battles on the track. Even something for 15th can get quite dicey, especially at a short track
Those are the best. Mid pack racing is always worth watching...

The annual early season moment of truth for the JGR Toyota camp this week, curious about that collectively

And the new car with bigger brakes more tire, how is that going to alter driving style's at this place? Should be able to drive it in deeper on entry with different braking points, might open it up for some driver's that previously didn't like this track.
Denny was lost yesterday. I think he said that everybody brought different set ups in search of what was lost at Phoenix....clearly his direction was the wrong one. Kyle, Martin, and Bell look solid and in the hunt. Blaney clearly the best from yesterday, but trophies aren't given out for practice and qualifying. WE are in the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom