Nascar Craftsman Truck Series 2023

Conner Jones will join ThorSport Racing for nine NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series races this season. He will pilot a fifth entry for the Ohio-based team, in the No. 66 Ford F-150.
Jones, a Virginia native will make his Truck Series debut starting at Martinsville Speedway on April 14th followed by North Wilkesboro Speedway, World Wide Technology Raceway, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Richmond Raceway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Milwaukee Mile, Bristol Motor Speedway (Sept.), and Phoenix Raceway.

1676328842867.png

One of the underdogs or dark horses I will be rooting for is Colby Howard.
I have never met him but his grandfather won the GPS track championship for four consecutive seasons from 1977 through 1980 in the days when the track was very competitive. GPS is about 15 minutes from my house and close enough to even hear a single car running a lap.

Colby is a real dark horse but anything can happen at Daytona. Would love to see him steal a win and have a shot at the playoffs. Just maybe it would bring in some more support and he would be on his way.

Those kind of stories almost never happens but it is at least a fun thing thought. I hope there is always the possibility for people to race their way into something bigger and better.

Colby-Howard-CR7-Motorsports-9-2023-NCTS.jpg

Commercial break during Matt D, Kligerman and Elliott's laps lmao.

Obviously I'm looking forward most to the Daytona 500, but the truck race is a close second! The trucks typically put on an exciting race at Daytona.

For only 32 bucks you too can have one of these, just in time for the race.

1677534503445.png

Back
Top Bottom