Nascar Craftsman Trucks Championship Race Thread

Drunk again lol.
1699078214050.png

Well I don’t think it would hurt, I think maybe it would teach them to race with more patience over the course of the season. But you’re right in a way, the talent these kids have, they really race over their heads. And the lack of patience, can’t get around a guy…just drive through him. It’s like a video game.

We’ve thankfully made really safe vehicles. Downside to this is that now these really young drivers will do anything

Agreed. Figuring out how to fix this is above my IQ but I hope the trucks get fixed asap. I thought the series raced better with a mix of OG Truck Veterans, former Cup drivers who could still go, sprinkled in with some former past their prime Cup guys and talented youngsters looking to move up. I don’t know how we lost that but Tonight wasn’t….good. I hope we have a good clean rest of the weekend.
It’ll never happen, but the trucks and to an extent the Xfinity needs to go back to how they were intended years ago. Not Cup Lite schedules, but more grass roots with occasional overlaps. The races for support series at the Cup weekend should be special. Trucks should run the short tracks and be a landing spot for outgoing veterans and up and coming talents, not paychecks. I know, I know the current business model doesn’t allow it.

It’ll never happen, but the trucks and to an extent the Xfinity needs to go back to how they were intended years ago. Not Cup Lite schedules, but more grass roots with occasional overlaps. The races for support series at the Cup weekend should be special. Trucks should run the short tracks and be a landing spot for outgoing veterans and up and coming talents, not paychecks. I know, I know the current business model doesn’t allow it.
Do we really want to put these guys on more short tracks? Dear Lord

I wish I like this a million tines. I could not agree more, outstanding post.

Cool now because of these two and their drama a restart GWC to decide an entire season. Weak ****. Just fight eachother after the race

^ this.

Hocevar is a jackass for dumping Heim, and it was embarrassing watching him work the in-car camera for several minutes to pretend like he was sooo upset with himself. And it was stupid to even try and pass Heim on the outside and junk his truck when it should have been clear exactly what was coming.

But Heim is a selfish little coward. He wanted to make himself feel like a big man by getting revenge, and it ended up killing the end of the race and completely screwing Enfinger. What an absolute clown show.

Both of these children better grow up fast.

^ this.

Hocevar is a jackass for dumping Heim, and it was embarrassing watching him work the in-car camera for several minutes to pretend like he was sooo upset with himself. And it was stupid to even try and pass Heim on the outside and junk his truck when it should have been clear exactly what was coming.

But Heim is a selfish little coward. He wanted to make himself feel like a big man by getting revenge, and it ended up killing the end of the race and completely screwing Enfinger. What an absolute clown show.

Both of these children better grow up fast.
I agree, both of them have some work to do.

Back
Top Bottom