Nascar directed shills on this board?

Madman88

Crew Chief
I'm convinced a few accounts in this board are controlled by Nascar in an attempt to keep opinions and topics they don't like from going unchecked and to be drowned out if possible.

What do all y'all think? Is my Tin foil on to tight or do you agree?

In, before this thread is deleted by the Shills.

I'm convinced a few accounts in this board are controlled by Nascar in an attempt to keep opinions and topics they don't like from going unchecked and to be drowned out if possible.

Not here. There are some loyalist that want to remain Nascar positive. Thats to be expected, a board like this will attract some that have invested a great amount of thier life into Nascar.
Members can say almost anything pro or con if you do it respectfully.
If someone creates multiple theads to say the same thing there may be some editing or consolidation to prevent clutter.

Disclaimer: All of my comments above are based only on my experience. I am not and do not speak for the owner or moderators here.

I love me a good conspiracy. There’s also a member who has changed names accounts going on Four Times.
I only do that when I have to move to get a new IP address. When ever I come here I find myself amazed at those that have a love/hate relationship based on who they think you are.
Personally, I would give a time out to those who insist on any attempt to turn members against another member. Over the years I have watched 3 forums go down the drain because of these petty attacks. This will be my last forum and posts like yours are the number one reason I may just quit this one. It is really to bad because for the most part it is a great forum but no forum can continue when self righteous "A" holes continue their relentless attack on a member. All 5 of you need a good time out.

I only do that when I have to move to get a new IP address. When ever I come here I find myself amazed at those that have a love/hate relationship based on who they think you are.
Personally, I would give a time out to those who insist on any attempt to turn members against another member. Over the years I have watched 3 forums go down the drain because of these petty attacks. This will be my last forum and posts like yours are the number one reason I may just quit this one. It is really to bad because for the most part it is a great forum but no forum can continue when self righteous "A" holes continue their relentless attack on a member. All 5 of you need a good time out.
Sorry you feel this way. I was just stating a fact, it’s been proven and I don’t think it’s an attack when it’s been proven and admitted to. I’ve never attacked anyone on here, given a hard time maybe especially to two but one of the two posters at least makes you think when they post. The other I get dumber when I read theirs but that’s here nor there. I don’t feel I let it cross a line, it’s good natured fun in my end really. I don’t know how to help you if my posts offend you.

If you want a better place to direct your offended ire, I’d start at the title of the very post you chose to post under “NASCAR Directed Shills On this Board” as a place to start. I would think that’d be an attempt to out or attack those who are pro NASCAR on this board and I think if you look at my post history in my just under 3 years here you’d see I have fallen under neither.

If you want a better place to direct your offended ire, I’d start at the title of the very post you chose to post under “NASCAR Directed Shills On this Board” as a place to start. I would think that’d be an attempt to out or attack those who are pro NASCAR on this board and I think if you look at my post history in my just under 3 years here you’d see I have fallen under neither.

I am good here, you just gave me an opening to show how disgusted I am to NOT have a race to look forward to Sunday afternoon. :D

I am good here, you just gave me an opening to show how disgusted I am to NOT have a race to look forward to Sunday afternoon. :D
I do what I can to help, I truely meant no harm towards you. You and I have gone back an forth in the past and I thought it went well at least on my end, I’ve enjoyed posting with you.

NASCAR pays me a small fortune to have a positive attitude and look for the best in the sport and post about it. So there, I've came clean. As for anyone needing a "timeout", I'd say anyone that changes their identity more than once to simply come on here and stir things up might need a permanent timeout. Most of us don't feel the need to be deceitful about who we are. Trolls do. Deciet, lying, dishonesty all go hand in hand. I have not mentioned anyone in this post. I bet you can figure it out.

Reddit definitely has a few nascar plants. I’m sure this board has a couple also. But this is nothing new or really much of a corporate deep state. Try going on twitter, Facebook, or reddit and criticize anything with a decent financial backing. I dare anyone to criticize Tesla’s recent decision to drop the base model 3, anywhere.

Reddit definitely has a few nascar plants. I’m sure this board has a couple also. But this is nothing new or really much of a corporate deep state. Try going on twitter, Facebook, or reddit and criticize anything with a decent financial backing. I dare anyone to criticize Tesla’s recent decision to drop the base model 3, anywhere.

Reddit and Twitter have a lot of shills.

There is a very weird, unmoderated back-and-forth between the same five or six people in seemingly every thread. They do nothing but reinforce and recycle each other's arguments no matter what - something about NASCAR is declining in A/B/C followed by some gatekeeping comment about how everything is great and 'no true race fan' would ______ followed by no, actually NASCAR is also facing problems in X/Y/Z; no, you're wrong about that too, here's why NASCAR is actually impeccable; no, I think NASCAR is dying; wroooooong, here's why NASCAR is getting it right, etc. And everyone else has to wade through the same five or six people in every thread and has to put up with same bull**** because the same five or six people are used to arguing polar extremes with no one but each other all the time so they're almost constantly on edge.

I don't think NASCAR has planted anyone here but interestingly, the shills here come off as condescending as the actual PAID NASCAR shills in other mediums(Looking at you Josh or whoever on Reddit and basically every radio personality)

NASCAR pays me a small fortune to have a positive attitude and look for the best in the sport and post about it. So there, I've came clean. As for anyone needing a "timeout", I'd say anyone that changes their identity more than once to simply come on here and stir things up might need a permanent timeout. Most of us don't feel the need to be deceitful about who we are. Trolls do. Deciet, lying, dishonesty all go hand in hand. I have not mentioned anyone in this post. I bet you can figure it out.
Six figures for me.

What do I think? I think anyone who believes the NSA listens into phone calls with your grandmother, the government pays attention to your Facebook posts sharing recopies for the best BBQ, and that all our moves are being tracked by traffic/surveillance cameras...is just a tad bit too self-centered :sarcasm:. Anyone who thinks NASCAR cares about this board, let alone have someone actively watching it and posting in it planting positive messages fits in that category as well...

Oh Lordy,
Baby smoking.gif
I've been found out, please mister NASCAR keeps dim checks a commin. LMAO

Not even the Shills can adequately defend group qualifying or the uncontrolled tire. They need to step up their game or take a pay cut imo.

Helton in DW's face should've alerted everyone to the farce of NASCAR Race Coverage -- wondering if Larry Mac is a NASCAR handler pretending to be a fellow inmate while guiding DW and others to toe the company line...

As for this place, I've got my suspicions... :D

I doubt they have anyone here, but it's probably not as far fetched as many think.
It's not like there full time job would be watching this one board. One person could have dozens of different online personalities on as many forums to try and keep there message out there.
I listened to Jr on his podcast interview the president of Nascar. He made mention several times of how closely they watch social media.

Helton in DW's face should've alerted everyone to the farce of NASCAR Race Coverage -- wondering if Larry Mac is a NASCAR handler pretending to be a fellow inmate while guiding DW and others to toe the company line...

As for this place, I've got my suspicions... :D

Larry Mac came down very hard on his bosses after KB's Xfinity wreck at Daytona. Much worse than DW's COT comments IMHO

Larry Mac came down very hard on his bosses after KB's Xfinity wreck at Daytona. Much worse than DW's COT comments IMHO

IDK, he comes off as just another trained seal waiting for his fish -- especially when he told the DW story, there was a little bit of glee at the beatdown DW suffered, even with DW's "hug" comment to break the tension.

As for the SAFER Barrier responsibility -- there was discussion of NASCAR vs Tracks. Plus, when you start talking safety in the aftermath of the KyBu Xfinity wreck you kinda have both NASCAR and the Tracks by the balls in the court of public opinion...

There is a very weird, unmoderated back-and-forth between the same five or six people in seemingly every thread. They do nothing but reinforce and recycle each other's arguments no matter what - something about NASCAR is declining in A/B/C followed by some gatekeeping comment about how everything is great and 'no true race fan' would ______ followed by no, actually NASCAR is also facing problems in X/Y/Z; no, you're wrong about that too, here's why NASCAR is actually impeccable; no, I think NASCAR is dying; wroooooong, here's why NASCAR is getting it right, etc. And everyone else has to wade through the same five or six people in every thread and has to put up with same bull**** because the same five or six people are used to arguing polar extremes with no one but each other all the time so they're almost constantly on edge.

Amen.
Comment of the day.

Well said and not wrong. Not one iota.

I am offended by the mere suggestion.
I just want to thank my sponsors listed below all of them are known for thier philanthropy and they would never corrupt my pure writing. You will never have to worry about me, l always write right.

- The Pollos Hermanos industrial park foundation.
- The free Brian France foundation.
-A grant from Ed's "Vacuum Cleaner Repairman Extractor" service foundation.
-The Brian France was framed project foundation.
-The CooterJohnsonsJuniorsIII's and Dingleberry(s) associates motorsports enterprises alliance, incorporated racing foundation.
-The France family untold stories including how they spared us from a third World War Foundation.
-The Lavanderia Brillante Foundation.
-It was Nascar that invented disc brakes, seat belts and so many other things that has already saved your life, etc Foundation.
-The Chicken Brothers Society Foundation.
-It was Nascar that saved racing, including secretly saving Indianapolis Motor Speedway and secretly giving it back to them for free Foundation.
-The Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant chain. "Where the finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know." Foundation.
-The "you should thank God everyday for Nascar" Foundation.
-The greater Fort Worth Society Foundation.
-The Walter Heisenberg Institute for pureness Foundation.

I think NASCAR Apologist’s stuff is hilarious. It’s obviously a satirical profile that was set up to mock the people who side with NASCAR 100% of the time.

As for myself, I find myself siding with NASCAR more now than I did 3-4 years ago. I think they’ve made some changes in the right direction as of late, reversing some of the damage inflicted when BF was in charge.

I am offended by the mere suggestion.
I just want to thank my sponsors listed below all of them are known for thier philanthropy and they would never corrupt my pure writing. You will never have to worry about me, l always write right.

- The Pollos Hermanos industrial park foundation.
- The free Brian France foundation.
-A grant from Ed's "Vacuum Cleaner Repairman Extractor" service foundation.
-The Brian France was framed project foundation.
-The CooterJohnsonsJuniorsIII's and Dingleberry(s) associates motorsports enterprises alliance, incorporated racing foundation.
-The France family untold stories including how they spared us from a third World War Foundation.
-The Lavanderia Brillante Foundation.
-It was Nascar that invented disc brakes, seat belts and so many other things that has already saved your life, etc Foundation.
-The Chicken Brothers Society Foundation.
-It was Nascar that saved racing, including secretly saving Indianapolis Motor Speedway and secretly giving it back to them for free Foundation.
-The Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant chain. "Where the finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know." Foundation.
-The "you should thank God everyday for Nascar" Foundation.
-The greater Fort Worth Society Foundation.
-The Walter Heisenberg Institute for pureness Foundation.

I am deeply involved with The Lavendaria Brillante Foundation. NASCAR slips me my money through this outfit. I meet them at the zoo in Memphis when we trim the monkees toenails. They always bring me hotdogs from Martinsville. And they give me the secret list of nemesis to combat on this forum. We have met on the grassy knoll a few times, only at night though. And Alex Jones sends me info by way of carrier pigeons. So, let's just say, Be careful. Be very careful.

Back
Top Bottom