Nascar Drivers 360

J

Jmac

How do you guys like this show?? I like it myself, Kenny Wallace cracks me up :D I watched the Truck Race tonight and forgot about it being on, but the replay comes on before the All Star Challenge.

I like it. I think that they are doing a good job with it. I like Kevin Harvick, but Kenny's life is a heck of a lot more interesting. Don't you think?

Now every time I think of Kenny I can still see him Chewing that Gum during the first show and I just Crack up :D

Or sitting at the stop sign "driving" his truck like a race car.

Kenny is the reason to watch that show...they should honestly just make a spin off called "The Wallaces" and have it focus just on Kenny Wallaces family...I mean, from what i've seen so far, it's kind of like three story lines...two are simple, "Rusty has LOTS of money and races on the side" "Kevin Harvick is rolling in dough...AND he is waaaay younger than Rusty" THEN there's the interesting story line about Kenny, isn't rolling in the dough, has teenaged kids, is hilarious...I don't know, it looks like they're going to focus on some of the other drivers too, maybe it will get more interesting for the others as well.

I taped it, and I had to watch the part where Kenny made fun of Bill, Ward, and Rusty three times. It was so funny. :lol:

I like the show. I belive it was the first show where Kenny's car broke. I felt bad for him. But good old brother Rusty came throw for him. I like Harvick also. Don't seem like Keven and his wife gets along very well. :lol:

I felt bad for him also. I didn't realize his sponser wanted to go back to BGN, and thats why Him and His Team went back to Busch.

Originally posted by Gollum@May 22 2004, 05:13 PM
I like Harvick also. Don't seem like Keven and his wife gets along very well. :lol:
Gollum, they get along just fine.

They just like picking at each other. :lol:

The Harvicks and us are a lot alike. Pick on each other as a show of affection. Kind a warped relationship but it works out great. ;)

yea i like it alot. i love kenny's laugh i just wish that they would also do other drivers

They are gonna do more Drivers. Here is a little more info for ya ^_^

"NASCAR Drivers: 360 is a weekly, one-hour series that will give viewers an unvarnished look at 10 drivers, their families and teams, primarily focusing on their lives away from the tracks. Ward Burton, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Kevin Harvick, Jeremy Mayfield, Jamie McMurray, Casey Mears, Scott Wimmer, Brian Vickers, Kenny Wallace and Rusty Wallace will be featured in multiple segments over the course of the show's eight-week run."

Kevin's wife RULES!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 127
who wouldnt want Kenny Wallace for a dad? He must drive his kids nutz! I loved the show.

it seems like Rusty really had to tone down his language for the camera...i'd like to see all the outtakes...also, Delana's Dad was pretty angry, too...I wonder if they had to edit out some more angry retribution than he dished out from the truck.

That was pretty good on Delana's Dad. :D I hope they show if her Dad gets back at him :lol:

The practical jokes that the Harvicks did on the dad was nasty. It is pretty bad to have someone in the family that is one, a practical joker, and two someone good with cars...LOL

The show is interesting in that you get a peek into their lives that ordinarily we wouldn't. I don't need to point out the this is a scripted reality show as opposed to an unscripted one. NASCAR is only going to show us so much. The show goes thru 5 different editors before it is even shown to NASCAR for their final approval. So if you are tuning in hoping to catch a glimpse of the seamy underside I think you will be disappointed. Everything will be sanitized and we will be left to use our imagination on some things. But, it is nice to see the houses, decor, rides, etc.

I love the show, especially gonna love it this Friday, when Ward is on there...:D :D...Kenny Wallace and Harvick are just hilarious, and I can see where Rusty Wallace is starting to become more of a car owner...

Harvick is not so funny.... His wife on the other hand is... and Kenny ... ... well that's just Kenny.

Kenny Wallace is enough reason for me to watch that show. He is absolutely hilarious.

I was going to watch it last saturday night, but I was too busy watching the approaching storm. I might have saw the first one where kenny wallace is all upset because he didn't make the race somewhere.

I finally caught this show the other night,it was suprisingly good IMO,doubt if I'll watch it regularly,I'm always forgetting when shows are on,but was well worth the look. :D

It is getting better, but I wish they would do some of Kenny each week....

This weeks show seemed more mellow to me. But next week looks like its going to be pretty good. Footage from Bristol :cheers:

Kat did you watch the show after the Race was on today? or was it on before the race today?

Originally posted by Guido+May 22 2004, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ May 22 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@May 22 2004, 05:13 PM
I like Harvick also. Don't seem like Keven and his wife gets along very well. :lol:
Gollum, they get along just fine.

They just like picking at each other. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I cought it for the first time during the rain delay. Kevin I think he just a.......... well not nice. Go ahead and throw your dog crap at the neighbors yard....Nice. Even if I did have his money my dog still wouldn't crap in the garage
dog.gif
. As for as the argueing, I don't think she liked some of the things very much, stinky feet anyone?
pokey.gif

Originally posted by Bucky Badger@Jun 13 2004, 07:57 AM
I don't think she liked some of the things very much, stinky feet anyone?
Hehehe :lol: I saw that. Kenny was pretty fired up at Bristol :cheers:

Originally posted by Bucky Badger@Jun 13 2004, 06:57 AM
Go ahead and throw your dog crap at the neighbors yard....Nice.
Even though he said it was his neighbor's yard, it wasn't. It was a small wooded area with no houses in sight.

I remember them talking to Harvick and he said that their were no houses near him at the time.

... But leave it up to some of the fans and media to blow it all out of porportion.

I was rooting on Kenny against Ashton Lewis Jr. at the Bristol there... :D :D

Back
Top Bottom