NASCAR Fan Council: I've been invited!

klemmabyna

Team Owner
can't wait to overturn numerous brain france"s innovations!!!

kinda kidding. I expect to be a serious contributor. a bit disappointed in the first survey. seems the questions were seriously interested in involvement in social media/tech issues. and I've let most of that pass me by, so maybe i'm no longer a part of the target audience.

on the other hand, if that's what it takes to get a younger fan base, i'm all for it. I still believe the best way is how I got hooked: a father taking his kid to the local short track every Saturday night.

last call: credit given to nascar for at least seeming interested in what a fan thinks.

Probably the same guy that threw the shoe at Danica, he must work for Nascar

Dont remind me of that!!! :mad:

Prob this guy, yeah

bush-flying-shoe.gif

I didn't join, not trying to be a smart ass, but I didn't think and still don't think they give a tinkers dam what the fans think. And I say that because what racing fan in their right mind would have come up with this latest Chase idea? Or qualifying? There have been plenty of what Nascar needs to fix threads on here and I can't think of a one that said..Hey lets have a chase like we have now, or say lets do qualifying like F-1 does on crack. Changing the car to try to make it pass more? They have been trying to figure that out for years and they don't need fans to tell them that.

I've been a member for over a year now. I'm still trying to figure out how they haven't kicked me out due to my brand of chase and qualifying brand of criticism. On my initial application, I answered a question "To help un**** Brian France's meddlings and return NASCAR to something respectable".

I dont think they read these things....

Okay, I'll quit pretending I know what y'all are talking about and ask. My manhood isn't jeopardy; my wife confiscated it long ago.

So what's this Fan Council? What's it do, how does one get on it, what responsibilities and privileges does membership confer?

Okay, I'll quit pretending I know what y'all are talking about and ask. My manhood isn't jeopardy; my wife confiscated it long ago.

So what's this Fan Council? What's it do, how does one get on it, what responsibilities and privileges does membership confer?
It's where Brian France sees two votes in support of one of his ideas and 100,000 votes against, then goes ahead with the idea anyway because it's what the fans wanted.

I think they gather the information and do the opposite. Nah I honestly think that they are listening to the Media people and are using the same tactics they use for American Idol and stick N ball play offs. I think Nascar put their foot down on having dancing girls (sorry Greg)

I joined so I don't feel as bad when I bitch on here.

kinda where i'm coming from. I was pi$$ing/moaning/whining about Daytona qualifying and got called out by dpkimmel2001. and deservedly so.

dp didn't say he disagreed with my rant, but suggested I should get involved somewhere that it might count. I took the suggestion (I give several members here credibility. dpkimmel2001 is one.).

now i'm not saying my opinions are going to change the world. but at least there is the illusion of those running the show hearing them.

I think it is corporate survey your input matters BS101.

We do what we want and make a lot of noise about when the people happen to agree. Make em feel important, the Dictator needs his PR

Back
Top Bottom