NASCAR Heat 4 made me realize how bad the racing package in NASCAR is

Marcingak

Team Owner
I've been playing NASCAR Heat 4 for the past week. I liked it at first as I progressed through the ranks but then I started to realize that you can run pretty much every track except for road courses flat out. No need to use the brakes. They need to bring back high horsepower and low downforce. That way the drivers have to use their brakes.

Well, we tried that, (And I was fully in favor of it) and the product as an entertainment medium sucked, so until somebody figures out a way to reinvent that wheel, I'm over it and will enjoy what we have now.

Maybe you can get your money back on the game.
Nah, I like to keep all of the games I buy. I will still play it every once in a while because the career mode is very well done and the drafting at Talladege and Daytona is super fun. Online can be fun too as long as people don't try to crash you on purpose.

What were your settings on?

What were your settings on?
The default normal settings.
Well, we tried that, (And I was fully in favor of it) and the product as an entertainment medium sucked, so until somebody figures out a way to reinvent that wheel, I'm over it and will enjoy what we have now.
There was once package that they tried at some races a few years ago and everyone seemed to like. Might have been high horsepower high downforce.

I'm just grateful we have some competent NASCAR games being put out now. A few years ago, that couldn't be said.

Back
Top Bottom