NASCAR On FOX , New Studio For 2019

Looks awesome, and admit it....you can’t wait to see how the Waltrip Brothers fumble their way through that set the first few times through

When I first read the thread title I thought that they were revamping the booth crew. Damn.
Unfortunately no but you will now be able to watch Ol' DW in 3D with the aid of the all new FOX Sport's 3D Glasses available in specially marked boxes of Boggity Boggity Boggity Breakfast Flakes located in participating grocery stores across the US.

Unfortunately no but you will now be able to watch Ol' DW in 3D with the aid of the all new FOX Sport's 3D Glasses available in specially marked boxes of Boggity Boggity Boggity Breakfast Flakes located in participating grocery stores across the US.
:D:D:D

And you can get them at the DW Store. :XXROFL:

And you can get them at the DW Store. :XXROFL:
ROTFLMAO
*shudder*

looks alot like their NFL stage. I like it, but if they put jaws in there it will be funny as heck

When I first read the thread title I thought that they were revamping the booth crew. Damn.
Same here. Went from hope to crushing defeat almost instantly. Sadly, the hyenas on NBC have me almost wanting Fox back.

They aren't flakes, they are 'O's! With little tiny marshmallow race cars. The 'O's are actually in the shape of the 1.5 mile cookie cutters!

It's either this or this with NBC
upload_2018-10-17_10-46-48.png
no relief in sight

That's a generous shot of the coverage by NBC, usually they are zoomed into a single car so you can't see where they are on the track or who is on their bumper.

I fear the studio is just the test lab for these visual gimmicks, and that they'll be inflicted on the race coverage before the end of Fox's part of the season.

The trouble with Race Hub is not the studio set. It is the relentlessly formulaic approach and the dullness and banality of Shannon Spake and Adam Alexander.

There is one big improvement Fox could make to Race Hub, and it has nothing to do with Steve Phelps...

Danielle Trotta Steve Phelps.jpg

NBC's 100 MPH camera, boy that thing was a good idea.:confused: Lets try 20 people in the booth for next year, that will get a bang.

Fox goes high tech when the best segment on either network was the toned down round table chat that NBC has on.

Fox called some races while sitting at Charlotte this year, I expect they will try more of that next year. We will be dazzled by the cut up car and the tilting race track graphic and will never know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom