NASCAR Pick Em 16 Phoenix 2

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
In Michigan on business... doing this on the fly! Two races left, anybody have anything for jpell?

30257411384_67ccaf4542_b.jpg

30853294096_4571327c42_o.png
%%

I pretty well have it clinched.

Damnit missed the deadline

I guess me and @jpell15 will have a push Sunday. I have Harvick and my guess is he does also.

I guess me and @jpell15 will have a push Sunday. I have Harvick and my guess is he does also.
I need Harvick to blow up and Elliott to win. I feel pretty good about the next two weeks. Elliott this week and Larson at Homestead. 3rd place in points is highly probable, but with a little luck, I might can snatch 2nd from you if Harvick doesn't dominate this weekend.

I have Harvick.
He's got the curse of the **** out luck voodoo on him now.
A top 35 at the best.

I need Harvick to blow up and Elliott to win. I feel pretty good about the next two weeks. Elliott this week and Larson at Homestead. 3rd place in points is highly probable, but with a little luck, I might can snatch 2nd from you if Harvick doesn't dominate this weekend.
It is a possibility.
@jpell15 wins unless he forgets to pick next week. I'm 40 points behind and Phoenix is a push for us. Congratulations bud. It was a hard fought victory. :cheers:

@jpell15 wins unless he forgets to pick next week. I'm 40 points behind and Phoenix is a push for us. Congratulations bud. It was a hard fought victory. :cheers:

What with the 40 point lead that @jpell15 has, and with the assumption that he'd play it safe by taking Harvick at Phoenix, I might have gone a different route and played Kurt Busch at Phoenix (he pretty much has to win to stay alive and has had a top 10 finish in his last four starts there) and then used Harvick at Homestead against whoever @jpell15 uses (either Kenseth or Edwards).

In any event, the game has been a lot of fun. :cheers:

Last edited:
What with the 40 point lead that @jpell15 has, and with the assumption that he'd play it safe by taking Harvick at Phoenix, I might have gone a different route and played Kurt Busch at Phoenix
I thought about that but didn't want to over think it in case he got tricky. I've gotten snakebit with top drivers and bad finishes several times this year.
This game is a lot of fun and I appreciate all that @KevinWI does. I know that it can be a pain in the ass. :cheers:

Ashtrodamus has a chance to make up a lot of ground with a bad run by the 4 squad.

Ashtrodamus has a chance to make up a lot of ground with a bad run by the 4 squad.
Johali is mathematically dead. I need two more wins in a row and two last place finishes by the leader. Never happen. I'm shooting for 2nd though!

Johali is mathematically dead. I need two more wins in a row and two last place finishes by the leader. Never happen. I'm shooting for 2nd though!

@Johali might be old but he's not dead.

(rim shot)

In the unlikely event that @jpell doesn't make a pick and Kurt Busch comes home a winner at Homestead for @Johali, they end up in a tie at 507 points.

Dunno what the tie-breaker might be . . .

Johali is mathematically dead.
Thanks for reminding me but I already knew that. At least you didn't say "stick a fork in him he's done". And by the way 2nd (the also ran spot) is mine. :p

Thanks for reminding me but I already knew that. At least you didn't say "stick a fork in him he's done". And by the way 2nd (the also ran spot) is mine. :p
I hate to tell you, but Chase is going to win this weekend and Larson will win Homestead. 2nd is mine!

Back
Top Bottom