NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - California

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
Player picks and driver finishes to date:

~ Pick'Em Picks to Date.jpg

Deadline to select your driver is Friday, March 24th, noon Eastern time.

Most picks have been submitted but still missing five or six.

@pjmolo check your inbox, I had to change my pick - forgot that I already used my original driver.

The deadline has come and gone and, except for one player, all the picks are in.

Unofficially, this week's most popular driver is Paul Menard and, judging by the look on his face, he's absolutely thrilled.

2010-NSCS-Paul-Menard.jpg

I'll post all of the picks later today.

It's not too late to change your pick . . . :rolleyes:
It's not a bad pick. I would think her best chance is in a Stewart/Haas car on a big track. She's decent at Martinsville. It's been said that women are more focused than men.

Well hell. I dropped to 19th out of 25 but that was to be expected. The big dogs will have to play the backmarkers sooner or later. :D

I made some time on @francibastiglia today, but I used up a silver bullet, so that will come back to haunt me later in the year. Despite the travails of his guy Menard, today was a great day for Italian race fans, with Ferrari's victory and Ducati's impressive second place. So that may soothe his pain from Menard's tough luck.

I made some time on @francibastiglia today, but I used up a silver bullet, so that will come back to haunt me later in the year. Despite the travails of his guy Menard, today was a great day for Italian race fans, with Ferrari's victory and Ducati's impressive second place. So that may soothe his pain from Menard's tough luck.
Ferrari wins (Made my day), Ducati second, Valentino Rossi third :) ... Kenseth second hard hit in a row :mad:...
And i almost doubled the points i had...

Back
Top Bottom