NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Charlotte

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
~ Pick'Em Picks to Date - color.jpg

The game takes a week off as only points paying Cup races, and not next week's All-Star race, are included.

Having said that . . .

Deadline to select your driver for the Coca-Cola 600 is Friday, May 26th, noon Eastern time.

Damn.......

The Decision Genie's pick is gonna embarrass me when it goes public.......

Maybe it's the off week that has softened a few brain cells but, out of the 11 picks made so far, three players picked drivers that they had used previously. :owquitit:

Check your messages to see if you're one of them . . .

Maybe it's the off week that has softened a few brain cells but, out of the 11 picks made so far, three players picked drivers that they had used previously. :owquitit:

kudos for pj letting you..er me lol.. pick again.

I was one of the offenders and I appreciate the heads up :cheers:

I got so excited about the thought of Elliott winning that I decided to pick him again this week

Just an opinion....let em pick em. I know it might not be fair, and maybe I'm biased but it's part of the game to know who you picked. Or maybe a 5 point penalty if you do tell them.

I say that because kevinwi always let them pick em and didn't hold there hand.

I would also favor personal responsibility for the picks we submit, going forward. Surely we don't expect @pjmolo to check 'em all on a timely basis and hold our hand. If I made an illegal pick, that's on me and I deserve 41 points... and get informed about it after the Friday deadline. JMO.

I really appreciate all pjmolo does to facilitate the game... Bravo! Really awesome.

I wouldn't be opposed to that.

I usually send in my pick a few days early and double check Thurs night or Fri morning, so I would like to think I would have caught it, but who knows. This week I just glanced at the chart and Kez was the only "green" (A list) that I saw under my name. For some reason I thought Elliott was an A list too. Whoops

A little more than 24 hours until the deadline (Friday, noon Eastern time) to select your driver for the Coca-Cola 600.

Nobody picked Chase Elliott this week?!? Shame, shame, shame! You folks will be kicking yourselves when the 24 is in Victory Lane!

Man it's tight at the top, hope I can hang on to a top 3 for the year.

Wow. Who woulda thunk it as the 3 car finally gets back in victory lane in a fuel mileage race. Unfortunately, nobody in the game picked Austin Dillon this week.

Meanwhile, congrats to @Snappy D and @Michfan, who are now co-leaders of the game after each of their picks came home with a top-5 finish.

Congrats also to @Michfan, @UpNorth, and @DUN24 for having the best finishing pick, that being Truex's 3rd place finish.

Some considerable movement in the standings as both @Greg and @UpNorth moved up 5 spots, while @R Clarence got jobbed by his Decision Genie and dropped 6 spots.

And although @Fordracing7 kept his streak alive of not making a top-10 pick this year :D, he did get his best finish of the year with Menard's 13th place finish.

Finally, @Johali won the "Value Pick of the Week" award as C-list driver Erik Jones finished 7th.

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

Last edited:
I will hate Danica for today only. Mebbe I'll start a thread in her honor.

@R Clarence got jobbed by his Decision Genie and dropped 6 spots.

Yup. Knew damned well the greatest new "wheelman" to get into the game since Gordon 'n Johnson combined was gonna put it in the fence one way or another before 600 miles came up.

Lookin' like it for Dover too. Buescher..................

Reckon I shouldn't made fun of the Kahne thing when I found "Kasi" with a circle over the I with a couple dots for eyes 'n a U for a mouth........

Wow. Who woulda thunk it as the 3 car finally gets back in victory lane in a fuel mileage race. Unfortunately, nobody in the game picked Austin Dillon this week.

Meanwhile, congrats to @Snappy D and @Michfan, who are now co-leaders of the game after each of their picks came home with a top-5 finish.

Congrats also to @Michfan, @UpNorth, and @DUN24 for having the best finishing pick, that being Truex's 3rd place finish.

Some considerable movement in the standings as both @Greg and @UpNorth moved up 5 spots, while @R Clarence got jobbed by his Decision Genie and dropped 6 spots.

And although @Fordracing7 kept his streak alive of not making a top-10 pick this year :D, he did get his best finish of the year with Menard's 13th place finish.

Finally, @Johali won the "Value Pick of the Week" award as C-list driver Erik Jones finished 7th.

View attachment 26872
So going to screenshot this, no where to go from here but down. So lucky thus far

Back
Top Bottom