NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Chicago - Playoff Race 1

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, September 15th, noon Eastern time.

Please pm your picks to me again this week while @pjmolo continues to recuperate ...

In case you missed them ...

upload_2017-9-10_13-34-30.png

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, September 15th, noon Eastern time.

Please pm your picks to me again this week while @pjmolo continues to recuperate ...

Bump 2 ............... 24 hours to Deadline ............... 8 Players Still To Pick

I need the graph that shows who ive picked

You're doing plenty. I'm just ****** with ya
I knew that.

It's time consuming. If I could get at pj's Excel spreadsheets I'd keep them updated. I just don't have time to make new ones. He said he would take care of it when he was able. I'm goin' with that.

In the meantime, I printed his last total pick list and am updating it by hand. If somebody screws up, I will make a new rule and let the player know. So far that hasn't been necessary.

Looks like we might have a horse race after all kids as @Michfan has had his lead reduced to 58 points over second place @Snappy D following the Chicagoland race.

Additionally, three other players (@Greg, @DUN24, and @2 Sweet) are within 100 points of @Michfan.

Besides that brief commentary, I'll let the following "expanded" standings for the game after each of the last three races (Darlington, Richmond 2, and Chicagoland) do all the talking.

~ Pick'Em Standings - Darlington.jpg

~ Pick'Em Standings - Richmond 2.jpg

~ Pick'Em Standings - Chicagoland.jpg

Michfan is doomed. He's got nobody left and the Chase drivers will dominate. If my picks go right, I think I can get to about 5th. My 3rd last year was no joke with 3 NO PICKS.

It's going to be tight, anyone in the top 5 has a legit shot to win

I know I'm just messing with ya lol. I think it's down to Snappy, Greg and 2 sweet.
I wouldn't say that either. It's very calculated and you've still got a few good guys. Austin Dillon has been running good and I think he can help you if you pick the right race. You're still in the catbird seat.

Also, JJ is a major unknown right now. I can't decide whether to use him for Charlotte or Homestead, seeing as how he pulled that out of his butt last year.

Back
Top Bottom