NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Indianapolis

I'll be damned, Buescher finished 8th. I'll take it with today's wreck fest, feels like a P1

What a race day (and into the night) this turned out to be.

I'll have a rundown of changes and trends in the game's standings sometime tomorrow,

Meanwhile . . .

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

So, is the Brickyard 400 over yet ?

Last week for the New Hampshire race, thirteen players picked a top 10 driver while only three players picked a driver that didn't get at least a top 30 finish.

This week, you can pretty much just turn those numbers around.

Only four players picked a top 10 driver at Indy while ten players picked a driver that failed to finish better than 30th.

Congrats to @DanicaFreak whose pick of Brad Keselowski came damn close to winning the race before taking home the "First Loser" award (2nd place).

Biggest upward mover this week was @Ashstodamus who, by picking third place finisher Ryan Newman, moved up three spots to the highest position that he's been all year, 14th place.

Meanwhile, @R Clarence continued his slide by failing to make a pick and has now dropped four spots two weeks in a row to find himself firmly entrenched in 17th place.

Finally, congrats once again to @Michfan who has held onto first place in the standings for a ninth consecutive week in spite of his A list pick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., finishing 36th, the worst finish of all drivers picked this week.

The good news for the other players (except for those that didn't make a pick) is that they all gained ground on @Michfan who, now more than half-way through the season, has finally shown that he's human in stumbling somewhat in his quest for this year's championship.

And speaking of stumbling, the hybrid team of Hotrod / pjmolo has dropped three spots (from 2nd to 5th) since @Hotrod announced his retirement after the Kentucky race.

Somehow, the game looks so much easier when you're just keeping score . . .:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom