NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Pocono

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
~ Pick'Em Picks to Date - color.jpg

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, June 9th, noon Eastern time.

A bad day golfing is sometimes easier to explain if you've got a golf-ball sized BUMP on the head as an excuse . . .

bump on head.jpg

14 picks submitted, 9 remain outstanding

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, June 9th, noon Eastern time.

Holy Crap. Is that you? I'll add that to the list as reason #62 why I don't play golf. :eek:

No, it's just a picture I found online to help illustrate the thread bump.

The classic description of golf as being "a good walk ruined" is pretty much my reason for not golfing with any regularity.

Wow no one picked Keselowski, I thought he would be a popular pick this week.

Wow no one picked Keselowski, I thought he would be a popular pick this week.
I have my whole year planned out and this was originally going to be Almirola's week, so going to Wallace made sense, but I almost thought about using Keselowski because I think he's due for a big week. I didn't want to use three green drivers in a row

I have my whole year planned out and this was originally going to be Almirola's week, so going to Wallace made sense, but I almost thought about using Keselowski because I think he's due for a big week. I didn't want to use three green drivers in a row
Yea I feel bad using him this week but I lost the points lead last week and figure he's due after rough luck the last two weeks.

You're doing great so far, I hope I can remain up there and we can compete against each other all year

Yea I feel bad using him this week but I lost the points lead last week and figure he's due after rough luck the last two weeks.

Going for stage points? :D

Need those playoff points, stacking them over the course of the year

Don't go confusing the different games on this board, fellers.

https://racing-forums.com/threads/rr-fantasy-nascar-week-15-pocono-texas.58947/#post-1160210

The Pick 'Em game is all about simplicity. :cool:

LOL at the Jr. picks. We've got the same idea I guess.

Good luck to all who picked him considering that he . . . .

done blowed up.jpg

in the first practice when he threw it into second gear instead of fourth :eek: and will start at the back of the field.

Last edited:
Not a good race to pick a Rick Hendrick car as three out of four of the Hendrick Motorsports cars dropped out of the Pocono race due to brake issues.

Chase Elliott was the only Hendrick car to finish the race, providing @R Clarence with a solid 8th place finish.

Unfortunately for the six players that picked Dale Earnhardt Jr., the 88 car effectively dun blowed up (again) and finished 38th.

ouch

Congrats to @wilson89 and @SlicedBread22 whose pick of 4th place Kurt Busch was the best pick of the week.

@SlicedBread22 moved up six spots into a tie for fourth place, which is pretty damn impressive considering that he's already missed making a pick in two separate races.

Congrats also to @Michfan who managed to hang on to first place in the standings in spite of picking the 26th place finishing driver, Darrell (Bubba) Wallace Jr.

Much less movement in the standings compared to last week as, previously mentioned, @SlicedBread22 jumped six spots while @UpNorth took a big hit with his pick of Earnhardt Jr and dropped six spots to 10th place.

@FLRacingFan capitalized on a seventh place finish by Kyle Larson and moved up three spots into a tie for sixth place.

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom