NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Richmond # 2

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
It's so unlike @pjmolo to be late. Off the board since Sunday night. I really hope everything is all right.

Meanwhile, I took it upon myself to start his thread for him and to remind everyone that the

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, September 8th, noon Eastern time.

TRL ... if he shows up and starts one without looking, please delete this.

Thanks ...

It's so unlike @pjmolo to be late. Off the board since Sunday night. I really hope everything is all right.

Meanwhile, I took it upon myself to start his thread for him and to remind everyone that the

Good job @aunty dive. Hope @pjmolo is ok. This is unusual.

Posting this for @pjmolo ... hoping he's ok and gets back here soon.

upload_2017-9-7_8-53-1.png

I'm thinking that ...

1. Anyone who hasn't submitted a pick yet should pm me AND @pjmolo
2. Everyone who has already chosen their driver should forward the pm they used to me and I'll take care of this for now.

What do you guys think?

And so we know, I picked Cassill for the Richmond race.

His kid posted in the Darlington thread had a heart attack:(

QUOTE="pjmolo, post: 1226090, member: 6064"]Hello all, my father had a severe heart attack over the weekend. He will be unable to continue this thread for the remainder of the season. He will pick it up again next year. 164 days until Daytona. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

So, where do we go from here? You gonna take the reigns aunty?
I'm going to finish what he started.

I don't have time to do everything he did but I will start the threads Sunday night or Monday morning and post everyone's picks and the race results as soon as I can.

We'll be doing without his terrific spreadsheets but I'm sure we'll all survive.

I don't have time to do everything he did but I will start the threads Sunday night or Monday morning and post everyone's picks and the race results as soon as I can.

We'll be doing without his terrific spreadsheets but I'm sure we'll all survive.

That's big of ya dude.

Need picks from:
Greg
FLRacingFan
UpNorth
Wilson89
SlicedBread22

Great

Back
Top Bottom