NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Sonoma

I kinda feel surrounded. Double edged sword cause I am a Billy Johnson fan.

Ill take my luck with Bowyers road course ability

Wish everyone else would have picked Johnson........................

Allmendinger doesn't run that good at Sonoma. He's way better at Watkins Glenn, which is where I'll be using him.

Wow. Look at the Billy Johnson love,I almost went with Kurt but want to save that pick for later. The Newman pick made there is a sneaky good one.

I thought about taking Alon Day but I figured he has a better shot of being back at The Glen. Almirola should be back in the #43 by then.

Idk this Billy Johnson, but I would have still went with him. Could be a top 20 finish and you can save yourself from using and A or B list driver.

What about Michael McDowell? He's giving that POS car the run of it's life. Sorry car, but he's doing it justice. He's running that thing into the ground. 15th to 20th every week in that piece of garbage. Good job dude.

Gotta love the good-natured (and sometimes maybe not so good-natured) banter among youse guys (and gals ?) throughout these game threads.

In addition to the heartfelt passion :eek: displayed . . . .
My pick, live or die……………….

there's always some interesting driver pick gamesmanship that makes it worth my while keeping track of stuff.

thanx fellers

Nothing like a road course and all of the strategy that comes with it to get your blood flowing and, more often than not, your heart broken.

Congrats to @kkfan91 who avoided the all the pain doled out this week by picking the 2nd place finisher, Clint Bowyer. With that pick, his second consecutive week of picking the 2nd place finisher, @kkfan91 was also the biggest mover in the standings as he jumped four spots into fourth place.

The unceremonious dumping of the infamous Decision Genie by @R Clarence apparently gave him new life as his unaided pick of Michael McDowell bumped him up three spots into the top ten.

Not much movement in the standings otherwise as the top three spots and the bottom four spots remained unchanged.

And oh yeah, congrats to @Michfan who remains the points leader for yet another week. :dirtbike:

As mentioned in another thread regarding a change in the official game rules, the point totals for three players (@DanicaFreak, @SlicedBread22, and @francibastiglia) were adjusted slightly to reflect a minor change in the way that points are awarded to a player that failed to make a pick in a previous race.

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing like a road course and all of the strategy that comes with it to get your blood flowing and, more often than not, your heart broken.

Congrats to @kkfan91 who avoided the all the pain doled out this week by picking the 2nd place finisher, Clint Bowyer. With that pick, his second consecutive week of picking the 2nd place finisher, @kkfan91 was also the biggest mover in the standings as he jumped four spots into fourth place.

The unceremonious dumping of the infamous Decision Genie by @R Clarence apparently gave him new life as his unaided pick of Michael McDowell bumped him up three spots into the top ten.

Not much movement in the standings otherwise as the top three spots and the bottom four spots remained unchanged.

And oh yeah, congrats to @Michfan who remains the points leader for yet another week. :dirtbike:

As mentioned in another thread regarding a change in the official game rules, the point totals for three players (@DanicaFreak, @SlicedBread22, and @francibastiglia) were adjusted slightly to reflect a minor change in the way that points are awarded to a player that failed to make a pick in a previous race.

View attachment 27646

It's probably pretty sad how much anticipation I have for this to come out. It's exciting as hell haha. Thanks @pjmolo

I was quite disappointed with Logano's run yesterday, but seeing how everybody else fared, I don't feel so bad now. Glad I didn't use Allmendinger.

Back
Top Bottom