NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Watkins Glen

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

I didn't move up or down. That's fine with me.

Congrats to @Michfan, who picked race favorite and ninth place finisher, A.J. Allmendinger, thereby maintaining his hold on first place in the standings for an eleventh consecutive week.

The battle for second place continues as @Snappy D and @2 Sweet have flip-flopped between second and third place for the last four races while gaining only 2 points on the leader in the process. Meanwhile, @kkfan91 has held fourth place for three straight weeks, seemingly unable to take advantage of the scrum in front of him.

Beyond that, the difference between fifth and ninth place in the standings is a mere 9 points, with those five players now holding at approximately 100 points behind the leader.

Congrats to @Simple Fan who had the best pick of the week, third place finisher Daniel Suarez. @Simple Fan and @DanicaFreak, who picked seventh place finisher Kyle Busch, were the only two players to pick up any points on the leader this week.

Biggest upward mover continues to be @Ashstrodamus, who has moved up in the standings after seven out of the last eight races, moving from 21st to 11th place and gaining 20 points on the leader during that span.

My pick of Boris Said, like my previous three picks, didn't pan out as my scorecard for the last four weeks shows my picks finishing, on average, about 28th place. During that time I've dropped seven spots in the standings and have lost 52 points to the leader.

ouch . . .

And although @Michfan has dominated the game this year, there's still a lot that can happen with 14 races left as several contending players still have a stable of quality drivers left. Now if they can just get some quality finishes out of those guys . . .

Congrats to @Michfan, who picked race favorite and ninth place finisher, A.J. Allmendinger, thereby maintaining his hold on first place in the standings for an eleventh consecutive week.

The battle for second place continues as @Snappy D and @2 Sweet have flip-flopped between second and third place for the last four races while gaining only 2 points on the leader in the process. Meanwhile, @kkfan91 has held fourth place for three straight weeks, seemingly unable to take advantage of the scrum in front of him.

Beyond that, the difference between fifth and ninth place in the standings is a mere 9 points, with those five players now holding at approximately 100 points behind the leader.

Congrats to @Simple Fan who had the best pick of the week, third place finisher Daniel Suarez. @Simple Fan and @DanicaFreak, who picked seventh place finisher Kyle Busch, were the only two players to pick up any points on the leader this week.

Biggest upward mover continues to be @Ashstrodamus, who has moved up in the standings after seven out of the last eight races, moving from 21st to 11th place and gaining 20 points on the leader during that span.

My pick of Boris Said, like my previous three picks, didn't pan out as my scorecard for the last four weeks shows my picks finishing, on average, about 28th place. During that time I've dropped seven spots in the standings and have lost 52 points to the leader.

ouch . . .

And although @Michfan has dominated the game this year, there's still a lot that can happen with 14 races left as several contending players still have a stable of quality drivers left. Now if they can just get some quality finishes out of those guys . . .

Why does it say you and hot rod are the same person?

Back
Top Bottom