NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Dover #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, October 5th, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

I was saving JJ for Dover but not sure if his heart is going to be in it. He looked crushed upon not advancing.

I also think it crushed him and it will bother him for the rest of the season. However, it would be silly not to use him at all and Dover is definitely one of his better tracks of the tracks remaining.

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself at Dover International Speedway this Sunday afternoon for the Gander Outdoors 400.

This week's most popular driver is Jimmie Johnson, who was selected by six players. The second most popular driver is Clint Bowyer, who was selected by three players.

Two players won't have any skin in this week's race as @DUN24 failed to submit a pick and @SlicedBread22 picked a driver, Daniel Suarez, that he had previously used.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

30-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Dover #2.jpg

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself at Dover International Speedway this Sunday afternoon for the Gander Outdoors 400.

This week's most popular driver is Jimmie Johnson, who was selected by six players. The second most popular driver is Clint Bowyer, who was selected by three players.

Two players won't have any skin in this week's race as @DUN24 failed to submit a pick and @SlicedBread22 picked a driver, Daniel Suarez, that he had previously used.

View attachment 36375
That's just the way I like it. I'm the only one with Blaney. :booya:

View attachment 36375

Ahhh ****balls

If Bowyer doesnt come through with at least a top 15, it's quite likely I lose the lead. A lot of guys went with heavy hitters this week.

Brentford I’m with Boyer too, so no gaining from me but hopefully we both have a win. I sure need it.

My goal now is to finish in the top 10 so, as a rookie, I can stand up there on the stage with all you other folks at the big gala, give a little speech and thank my sponsors!

I hoping to crack the top 20 this weekend. Who knows I might even finish in the top 20.

I hoping to crack the top 20 this weekend. Who knows I might even finish in the top 20.
Not me. I usually finish in the top five or so but not this year.

Got a 39th with Harvick and now this.

There is no strategy that overcomes this stuff.

I'll take a third from Logano

Congrats to @AdoubleU24 and @Greg who take the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week as their pick, Chase Elliott, held on to win the Gander Outdoors 400 at Dover International Speedway.

Congrats also to @Spotter22 who, after a week's absence, regained the first place position in the game's standings when his "A list" pick of Kevin Harvick finished sixth after dominating a major portion of the race.

Additional congrats to @DC76, @ChexOrWrex, @AdoubleU24, @Greg, @LewTheShoe, and @Johali as they had the most upward movement in the standings this week, each moving up three spots.

With six races left in the season, 19 points now separate the top four players. Of course with next week's race at Talladega, the games standings could get shaken up in a big hurry.

30-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Dover #2.jpg

Yikes, another episode where my top tier driver bites it big time. Oh well, love that Chase got the win!

Back
Top Bottom