NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Daytona #2

This is Bowman’s first opportunity to act like he’s been there before.

Congrats to @Brentford for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as his pick, Hailie Deegan (oops, I must have got caught up in the buzz), I mean the other Haley, 500-1 long shot Justin Haley, won the Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona International Speedway.

Congrats also to @Brentford for having the most upward movement in the standings as his pick of the race winner enabled him to move up seven spots.

Finally, congrats to @Clutch who has now held onto the top of the leader board for ten consecutive races and has seen his lead over second place increase to the highest it's ever been, 49 points

mercy.

#18 - Daytona #2 results.jpg

Thank goodness that’s over.

Some nice picks up the board and David Ragan.

Hang on buddy I'm still in the penthouse.
I haven't packed up my belongings just yet!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You've used up most of your tires just like you did last year.:DI've made up 9 spots in the last two weeks and am now in the top ten and in the lead draft. Enjoy the penthouse while it last's because I gotta feeling you'll be in a motel when the season ends.:D

You've used up most of your tires just like you did last year.:DI've made up 9 spots in the last two weeks and am now in the top ten and in the lead draft. Enjoy the penthouse while it last's because I gotta feeling you'll be in a motel when the season ends.:D
Yeah I wonder how all those C pick driver points will translate into new living quarters for me. .... Living out of my car possibly

Back
Top Bottom