NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Dover #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, May 3rd, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #10.jpg

I'm sitting @ a solid 6th place in the standings, & I still haven't selected a Class A driver. I have three solid picks coming up, I could be in contention for the points lead a few weeks down the road if all goes well.

All my picks for the next three weeks are Class B drivers. I've got two top 5 finishes this season, including McDowell @ the season opener & Hamlin @ Bristol.

I'm sitting @ a solid 6th place in the standings, & I still haven't selected a Class A driver. I have three solid picks coming up, I could be in contention for the points lead a few weeks down the road if all goes well.

All my picks for the next three weeks are Class B drivers. I've got two top 5 finishes this season, including McDowell @ the season opener & Hamlin @ Bristol.
059DE7C8-C305-4928-9399-F32E753C035D.gif

And you jinxed it, dang son

The 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself at the Monster Mile for the running of the Gander RV 400 this Sunday at Dover International Speedway.

This week's most popular driver pick is 7-time Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson, who was selected by six players.

Daniel Suarez was selected by five players and Chris Buescher was selected by four players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

#11 - Dover #1 picks.jpg

Now would be a good time for Hemric to get a top ten. I'm the only one that has him. :D
We are just doing great huh:(, clearly my plan of starting off with the B/C drivers first is working so well ......

Ya know, I don't I know what I am doing or clearly how to play this game( 3rd year)

We are just doing great huh:(, clearly my plan of starting off with the B/C drivers first is working so well ......

Ya know, I don't I know what I am doing or clearly how to play this game( 3rd year)
Nowhere to go but up. :D

One of these days I'm gonna see your Racing Forums handle on one of our license plates..... This was fairly close....
b7d1c573f2ae0e6e9d27b46ade80bcf3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
That is pretty cool, thanks for sharing that my friend

Congrats to @acmerocket who took this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award when his pick, Martin Truex Jr., won the rain delayed Gander RV 400 at Dover International Speedway.

Congrats also to @Ashstrodamus for having the most upward movement in the standings, as his pick of 3rd place finisher Kyle Larson enabled him to move up seven spots. @Ashstrodamus has now moved up 14 positions over the last four races, from 27th to 13th.

Finally, congrats to @Clutch who has now held onto the top of the leader board for three consecutive races as he continues to hold off @Team Penske's bid to reclaim that spot.

#11 - Dover #1 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom