NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Kentucky

Congrats to @Turtle84 for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as his pick, Kurt Busch, won the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.

Congrats to @LewTheShoe for having the most upward movement in the standings as his pick of the third place finisher, Erik Jones, enabled him to move up four spots.

Finally, @Clutch, the man from the land down under, continues to impress.

By using six of his seven "A Group" drivers in the first 11 races, he not surprisingly held the top spot on the leader board after those 11 races.

However, while using nothing but 'B Group" and "C Group" drivers in the last 8 races, @Clutch has seen his lead over second place increase to a season high 72 points.

Do you believe in miracles ?

#19 - Kentucky results.jpg

3rd is the highest I've ever been in this game, especially this late into the season. Unfortunately thiugh I might have to start intentionally taking some hits and hope for a 10 race push at the end.

Wow. Brad.

Wow. Harvick.

Prior to Kentucky, he had averaged an 8th place finish at mile and a half tracks this year and always finished on the lead lap.

And although I didn't see it, I understand that he had an uncontrolled tire violation during one of his later pit stops.

Does anyone know if it was an obvious violation or more like the nonsense that Hamlin has been getting hit with.

Wow. Harvick.

Prior to Kentucky, he had averaged an 8th place finish at mile and a half tracks this year and always finished on the lead lap.

And although I didn't see it, I understand that he had an uncontrolled tire violation during one of his later pit stops.

Does anyone know if it was an obvious violation or more like the nonsense that Hamlin has been getting hit with.

I had you winning this game prior to last weekend, where you scored a 31st place finish. I have @Clutch winning this thing now.

I had you winning this game prior to last weekend, where you scored a 31st place finish. I have @Clutch winning this thing now.
You just witnessed how dramatic my drop in the standings is about to become with @pjmolo points in the last 2 weeks....I have very few decent drivers left and have to rely on luck.

And my usual irresistible charm of course. :D

Back
Top Bottom