NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Martinsville #2

Congrats to @AdoubleU24, @Fordracing7, and @superchuck500 for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as their pick, Brad Keselowski, finished third in the First Data 500 at Martinsville Speedway.

Congrats to @Snappy D and @Turtle84 for having the most upward movement in the standings. They each moved up seven spots. That's 13 spots to the good for @Snappy D in the last two races.

Congrats once again to @Clutch who has now held onto the top of the leader board for 25 consecutive races. With three races remaining, @Clutch's lead over second place @AdoubleU24 has been reduced to 70 points.

Holding onto third place is @Elliott_Fan_9 who has picked a top ten finisher in each of the last seven races and sits 82 points behind @Clutch.

And while @Clutch and @AdoubleU24 have only "C group" drivers to choose from in the last three races, @Elliott_Fan_9 has three "A group" drivers left in the barn.

#33 - Martinsville #2 results.jpg

Haha...thanks. Doubt it tho
It’s over...from one former champ to a future champ in the not so distant future the key to winning this game is gaining maximum value out of your C picks, I see no reason why you can’t keep that up the next 3 weeks. You’ve more than aced that this year. Congrats.

It’s over...from one champ to a future champ in the not so distant future the key to winning this game is gaining maximum value out of your C picks, I see no reason why you can’t keep that up the next 3 weeks. You’ve more than aced that this year. Congrats.
Are you trying to jinx me? :D

It’s over...from one former champ to a future champ in the not so distant future the key to winning this game is gaining maximum value out of your C picks, I see no reason why you can’t keep that up the next 3 weeks. You’ve more than aced that this year. Congrats.
Have you seen my remaining C list drivers? :eek:

Have you seen my remaining C list drivers? :eek:

@Elliott_Fan_9 is probably your biggest competition. He'd have to close down an avg of 27.33 point differential per race to tie you.

Still in the realm of possibility. His driver's need to be close to perfect, no bad races. I think 1 top 20 in the next 3 races by you and you're in good shape mathematically.

@Elliott_Fan_9 is probably your biggest competition. He'd have to close down an avg of 27.33 point differential per race to tie you.

Still in the realm of possibility. His driver's need to be close to perfect, no bad races. I think 1 top 20 in the next 3 races by you and you're in good shape mathematically.
And his luck can't continue forever surely :D

I haven't done the math but I hope you are right. :D

I must say tho that I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and want to thank @pjmolo for all the time and effort he has put in for all of us.
Thanks dude!

Here here!

I like this game a lot - so simple in concept yet so interesting and challenging to play.

I find myself rooting for my driver from this game more than “my drivers” from being a fan.

Thanks again pjmolo

I must say tho that I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and want to thank @pjmolo for all the time and effort he has put in for all of us.
Thanks dude
!

Here here!

I like this game a lot - so simple in concept yet so interesting and challenging to play.

I find myself rooting for my driver from this game more than “my drivers” from being a fan.

Thanks again pjmolo

Thanks for the props , fellers.

The game has become somewhat of a hobby for me since I retired a couple of years age. And compared to the some fantasy games with multiple ways to score points, this game is easy peasy to keep track of.

And I greatly appreciate all of the players who participate without fail each week in their dogged fight for position.
:cheers:

And I greatly appreciate all of the players who participate without fail each week in their dogged fight for position.
:cheers:[/QUOTE]
Some of us keep playing just to see how far we can fall and if there is any lessons to be learned. I personally learned it is better to pick those who finish top 10 every week.

Back
Top Bottom