NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Pocono #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, May 31st, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #13.jpg

Can we get an eta on when the backmarkers of the game will be dropping the hammer? I am a little concerned at what the closing rate may be, and would like to the opportunity to pull over in advance before they come screaming up behind me like I'm Bayley Currey.

Can we get an eta on when the backmarkers of the game will be dropping the hammer? I am a little concerned at what the closing rate may be, and would like to the opportunity to pull over in advance before they come screaming up behind me like I'm Bayley Currey.
You've used your 5 best "C" picks with ten more that you'll have to use. I'm a bottom feeder but I only have to use 2 More "Cs". Good luck. :D

Race # 16. As our friend Michfan so eloquently stated last season... "it doesn't matter when you pick an A driver if he wins the race".

Just keep the wheel straight when I go by.

I'm curious as to who to pick @ Daytona in a few weeks. I might go a different route than most. I gotta start picking some C-listers as well.

Hey @pjmolo, I started a new conversation with the full 36 race schedule to make your life easier. (picks from race #1 to race #12 are included).

You've used your 5 best "C" picks with ten more that you'll have to use. I'm a bottom feeder but I only have to use 2 More "Cs". Good luck. :D

I am jealous you get to have all the fun :). See if I can turn these C list guy's into A list guy's.

The 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series continues this Sunday with the running of the Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway.

This week's most popular driver pick is Ryan Blaney, who was selected by seven players.

Ryan Newman and David Ragan were selected by three players.
Thanks for participating. :cheers:

#14 - Pocono #1 picks.jpg

I’m the only one who picked Yeley lmao it’s going to be a long day tomorrow

I considered going with Yeley but Rick Ware Racing hasn't really been competitive all year.

So, good luck with dat . . . .

Congrats to @Brentford for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as his pick, Erik Jones, finished third in the Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway.

Congrats also to @Michfan for having the most upward movement in the standings as the fifth place finish by his pick, Clint Bowyer, enabled him to move up eight spots..

Finally, congrats once again to @Clutch who has now held onto the top of the leader board for six consecutive races.

#14 - Pocono #1 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom