NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Richmond #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, September 20th, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #27.jpg

Driver picks for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway.

Denny Hamlin is the most popular pick this week having been selected by seven players. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was selected by three players.

After failing to make a pick for four races, @Larsonfan1995 has been dropped from the game.
Thanks for participating, fellers. :cheers:

#28 - Richmond #2 picks.jpg

Jimmer has some solid stats @ Richmond. Let's see if he can deliver. Was thinking of using him last weekend instead of Larson, hoping he doesn't let me down. Larson has a fast car.

My plane will land at home in about an hour and a half which will be at 5am and the race should start just before noon. Good timing to see Bubba get a win. :D

Who’s up next week ... Smithley? :cool:

Taking Keselowski at Indy and KyBu at Vegas pretty much finished me off in this game, just gonna try to do the best I can with what I’ve got left, which isn’t much.

Home turf for Hamlin. He owns this place.

Hope he doesn't wreck and come last.......:D

Congrats to @Turtle84, the man who wanted to be on an island with Kyle Busch, for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award. Busch finished second in the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway behind race winner Martin Truex Jr.

Congrats to @ChexOrWrex, @Head423, and @Conover for having the most upward movement in the standings. They each moved up four spots.

Also, congrats to @Clutch, the man with the portable Ouija Board, who has now held onto the top of the leader board for 20 consecutive races. @Clutch's pick, Bubba Wallace, drove like a man possessed throughout the race, including his battle with Truex to the checkered flag that enabled the #43 car to finish on the lead lap.

@Clutch's lead now stands at 49 points with eight races remaining..

#28 - Richmond #2 results.jpg

Geez Louise. So I pick Newman, and get a beautiful P5 finish... and I don't pass a single solitary person in the standings. Let me tell you this, Mr. Pjmolo... I hate this game, and that's a natural fact. I'm thinking I might demand an audit or something..:bazooka:

Back
Top Bottom