NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Talladega #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, October 11th, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #30.jpg

Even tho it says I got Denny left, I know for sure I picked him, and same with Cody Ware. I'm not wanting to use my last A driver at this point. I started out doing good but fell off here at the end so I just will wait til I see the entry list to make a choice I guess.

Even tho it says I got Denny left, I know for sure I picked him, and same with Cody Ware. I'm not wanting to use my last A driver at this point. I started out doing good but fell off here at the end so I just will wait til I see the entry list to make a choice I guess.

You're right about Denny Hamlin. You used him at the first Pocono race where he finished sixth.

You picked Cody Ware for the Charlotte ROVAL but because JJ Yeley replaced him in the #51 car after the pick deadline you effectively had Yeley for the ROVAL (he finished 29th).

So you still have Ware as an unused driver.

You're right about Denny Hamlin. You used him at the first Pocono race where he finished sixth.

You picked Cody Ware for the Charlotte ROVAL but because JJ Yeley replaced him in the #51 car after the pick deadline you effectively had Yeley for the ROVAL (he finished 29th).

So you still have Ware as an unused driver.

That’s right on Cody lol. I been sick this week so I honestly forgot he was replaced. But yeah I remembered Denny and just been forgetting to point it out. This week I remembered to say something since all my B drivers are gone and my one A driver I’m saving. Tho I can’t win at this point lol. Hmm. But yeah thanks for the reminder on Cody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told he couldn’t file an entry for the Talladega Cup race because his social security check didn’t arrive in time.
He actually couldnt go because he's doing "Roller Skating with the Stars" that day.

Driver picks for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series 1000Bulbs.com 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

Brendan Gaughan is the most popular pick having been selected by four players. Landon Cassill, Parker Kligerman, and Corey LaJoie were each selected by three.
Thanks for participating, fellers. :cheers:

#31 - Talladega #2 picks.jpg

wow elliott is the only a list driver? should be a lot of movement this week.

With six A and B drivers left @SlicedBread22 picks Gaughan.
Some strategy in play here
I feel like I picked Suarez already somewhere.. brb lol

Edit: Oops. Oh well ..in this race Gaughan could outrun Suarez (which is who I would have picked if I saw that.. I originally tried to pick McDowell but I already had used him).. it's possible.

Still got 5 good ones for the last 5.. Chase may have screwed me at Dover though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom